THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

High-flying conversion of the DUKE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gunnerboy1607
Kabalite Warrior
gunnerboy1607

High-flying conversion of the DUKE! Empty
PostSubject: High-flying conversion of the DUKE!   High-flying conversion of the DUKE! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11 2012, 15:06

Hello world!

So, iv been wanting to convert a model to play as my duke sliscus! and i have finally done one! so i need to know what everyone thinks, whether its good or terrible or what else i can do to make it better. anything would be appreciated Smile i would love to do everything to make this model awesome!!! Thanks Smile

High-flying conversion of the DUKE! Dsc00216 High-flying conversion of the DUKE! Dsc00218
High-flying conversion of the DUKE! Dsc00219

just wondering, since this model is higher than most of its squadmates, does that mean if this model can be seen above a terrain he could be shot at? like does he count as being seen? and if he does is it obscured?

Hellion
Crowbar

PostSubject: Re: High-flying conversion of the DUKE!   High-flying conversion of the DUKE! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13 2012, 17:06

line of sight is line of sight from what I understand. Other then that, great job.

maybe cut down the pillar a bit more?
Back to top Go down
Varred
Slave

PostSubject: Re: High-flying conversion of the DUKE!   High-flying conversion of the DUKE! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13 2012, 19:12

Great job over there!!
One thing i would change is the right arm. I'd give it another angle or sth, because it looks like he is blocking some blow triggered at him rather than attacking. other than this magnificient and inspiring work. Waiting to see some paint on it!!

And with the line of sight - if the shooting model can see arms, torso legs or head, he deffinatelly can shoot.
Back to top Go down
gunnerboy1607
Kabalite Warrior
gunnerboy1607

PostSubject: Re: High-flying conversion of the DUKE!   High-flying conversion of the DUKE! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14 2012, 12:48

@crowbar: Thanks! yeah im planning on cutting the pillar and moving him down a little Smile

@varred: Thank you Smile ill see what i can do! and yeah once assignments are out of the way ill be paiting him!! Very Happy

but nyeh! nummer for the LoS thing.

Hellion
Crowbar

PostSubject: Re: High-flying conversion of the DUKE!   High-flying conversion of the DUKE! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14 2012, 17:52

Speaking of line of sight, maybe I should build my HQ coversion with the Archon crouching down in a "sneak attack" position. Up yours line of sight! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High-flying conversion of the DUKE!   High-flying conversion of the DUKE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High-flying conversion of the DUKE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: