HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Magnetize Ravagers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pehldog63
Hellion
pehldog63

Magnetize Ravagers Empty
PostSubject: Magnetize Ravagers   Magnetize Ravagers I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04 2012, 13:09

I'm trying to find out what size of magnets people use for there ravagers and raiders gun prowels. 1/16 sounds to be a popular size but how thick should it be to? Also is there a good step b;y step any where on the web on how to magnetize your ravagers and raiders. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

Magnetize Ravagers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnetize Ravagers   Magnetize Ravagers I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04 2012, 16:15

I have just done 3 ravagers with magnets for the sponsons, front gunner and sail... If you can wait a week I will show pics when I get home

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
pehldog63
Hellion
pehldog63

Magnetize Ravagers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnetize Ravagers   Magnetize Ravagers I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04 2012, 16:49

I can wait a week. Do you know what size of magnets you used? That way I can order them now and put them together in a week.
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

Magnetize Ravagers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnetize Ravagers   Magnetize Ravagers I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05 2012, 05:57

2mm and 3mm wide that are 1mm thick from memory... They might be 1.5mm thick but I don't think so

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Sponsored content

Magnetize Ravagers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnetize Ravagers   Magnetize Ravagers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magnetize Ravagers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-