THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Workshop of Plastic and Blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RevDoom
Slave
RevDoom

Workshop of Plastic and Blood Empty
PostSubject: Workshop of Plastic and Blood   Workshop of Plastic and Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 07:39

This is my first post to a site and my first time putting my conversion on a website. I have been wargaming since Rogue Trader days and have been Chaos player for most of that time. So I hope people like my work. Here are some of the conversion I been working on for my new Dark Eldar Army it will be a mix of old and new. Enjoy.

Here is my Talos.
Workshop of Plastic and Blood 100_0146
Workshop of Plastic and Blood 100_0147
Workshop of Plastic and Blood 100_0148
Workshop of Plastic and Blood 100_0149

Here is my Cronos.
Workshop of Plastic and Blood 100_0150
Workshop of Plastic and Blood 100_0151
Workshop of Plastic and Blood 100_0152

The Venom.
Workshop of Plastic and Blood 100_0153
Workshop of Plastic and Blood 100_0154
Workshop of Plastic and Blood 100_0155
Workshop of Plastic and Blood 100_0156

My Scourges.
Workshop of Plastic and Blood 100_0158
Workshop of Plastic and Blood 100_0165

My Grotesque.
Workshop of Plastic and Blood 100_0166
Workshop of Plastic and Blood 100_0167

That is it for now, I hope to have more done with some paint on them in the future.
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Workshop of Plastic and Blood   Workshop of Plastic and Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 08:00

Hello!

That's some pretty neat stuff! You should make introduction topic tho Wink

I really like Grotesques, You've made really good models. I would make their waists little wider, but still they are ace build (They have AoBR Nobz legs and choppa arm?)

Scourges looks cool in those "boubble" helmets (IMHO those are best heads GW made ever for 40K, with Cybork Nobz and "Characters" exceptions). You've used spare Raider crew?

Venom is also nice. Vyper cockpit, Raider bits and " 'ere we fly!"

Your engines are awesomesauce. Walking torch is epic idea and old-new talos looks pretty neat.

Btw does guy in Your avatar is "Stranger" from "Dark City"?

RevDoom
Slave
RevDoom

PostSubject: Re: Workshop of Plastic and Blood   Workshop of Plastic and Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 08:05

Thank you for your kind words. No my avatar is from "Star Trek, Nemesis" it had a Dark Eldar feel to it.
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Workshop of Plastic and Blood   Workshop of Plastic and Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 08:32

I love your grotesques! Awesome conversions.
Back to top Go down
darkmark
Kabalite Warrior
darkmark

PostSubject: Re: Workshop of Plastic and Blood   Workshop of Plastic and Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05 2011, 10:41

Hi,
Really like the grotesques from the waist up. The join doesn't quite look right. However, with painting that may change Smile
Back to top Go down
Lazarus
Hellion
Lazarus

PostSubject: Re: Workshop of Plastic and Blood   Workshop of Plastic and Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12 2011, 21:08

Your conversions look so neat and clean as though they were built out from a kit,I love the chronos conversion, what did you use for the center flame?

Workshop of Plastic and Blood 100_0150

Whats really boggling me is the massive awesome flame in the middle, how has something that awesome escaped my attention and where do i get one?! Its at least the size of a dreadnaught (in comparison the the dreadnaught base.)

[merged topic with question - L_O]
Back to top Go down
speedfreek
Sybarite
speedfreek

PostSubject: Re: Workshop of Plastic and Blood   Workshop of Plastic and Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12 2011, 21:30

The flame is from the Skaven Screaming Bell.
Head is from a CSM Defiler.
Some tyranid armour, perhaps a drop pod engine in the middle.

Legs are probably not GW or perhaps Forgeworld.

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Workshop of Plastic and Blood   Workshop of Plastic and Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12 2011, 23:38

The arms on the talos, I don't remember seeing those on a gw or fw model. They fit the style of dark eldar covens perfectly. Are they bitz from another game company? Probably the best old style talos conversion I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Deneris
Hellion
Deneris

PostSubject: Re: Workshop of Plastic and Blood   Workshop of Plastic and Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13 2011, 02:24

Might be helpful if the OP listed what parts he used in each creation, in case any fellow fleshcrafters want to duplicate his work...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Workshop of Plastic and Blood   Workshop of Plastic and Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Workshop of Plastic and Blood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: