THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

nob bikers/paladins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

nob bikers/paladins Empty
PostSubject: nob bikers/paladins   nob bikers/paladins I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05 2012, 04:50

Just thought I should let you all know that Nob Bikers/paladin ect... are not characters anymore.

Characters pg.63 under 'Character types' sentence #2 and 3 says "They have there own profile, but do not have a seperate entry. They are effectively just another trooper in theire unit, with enhanced charastics and perhaps...ect.

Nob squads and Paladins all have to same stat line (not seperate stat entry) and so are not characters. so no "look out sir" rolls.

Just wanted to clear this up before people start thinking that these units are characters

Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: nob bikers/paladins   nob bikers/paladins I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05 2012, 06:39

The 6th Ed rule book appendix disagrees

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: nob bikers/paladins   nob bikers/paladins I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05 2012, 09:44

Sadly. Cos Paladins and Nob Bikers really needed yet more survivability. Evil or Very Mad

Nomic
Wych
Nomic

PostSubject: Re: nob bikers/paladins   nob bikers/paladins I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05 2012, 12:19

Nob bikers especially got nasty now that you need s10 to ID them. Paladins still die to lances (they can LOS to avoid a certain model from dying, but that just makes another one die in his stead).

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nob bikers/paladins   nob bikers/paladins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nob bikers/paladins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: