THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar Sorcerer Concept

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LTKage
Hellion
LTKage

Dark Eldar Sorcerer Concept Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar Sorcerer Concept   Dark Eldar Sorcerer Concept I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27 2012, 03:42

Hi All,

So if the 6th edition rumor mill is to be believed, we can take allies. I saw an allies matrix that looked fairly legit---looks like we can our craftworld buddies along for the occasional realspace raid. I was thinking that taking a Farseer would be good from a gameplay standpoint but not so hot from a fluff/visual standpoint. The idea was to have this extremely out there Corsair fleet that operated outside the confines of Vect's rule.

My original idea was to take my Archon and switch out the Agonizer for a spear from the Raider sprue. Pretty simple. From a visual standpoint, I thought it would work but I was concerned that people would get annoyed. People might argue that I would be proxying my own army for allies. Plus it might be problematic if I should ever want to run an Archon and a Farseer. The other idea was to take a Dark Elf sorceress, mess with it a bit, and run with that. The problem there is that I would need to model a ghosthelm equivalent. I also hate her face--literally. The face doesn't look that good to me. Could also buy the Farseer & warlocks.

Struggling to imagine how this would all look or where I should begin. I find the artistic aspect of the hobby a bit difficult at times so any advice would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
Crazy_Irish
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Sorcerer Concept   Dark Eldar Sorcerer Concept I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27 2012, 07:09

Just take a farseer. He accompanies the Corsair, as their actions seem to be very profitable to the Eldar race, so they get support. That often happend. or you could just use a Shadowseer. He would be the only Psiker that is let into Commorragh alive.

Hellion
Darwin_green5

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Sorcerer Concept   Dark Eldar Sorcerer Concept I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18 2012, 10:34

it would be cool to convert it as a "Great shadowseer" decked out in wraithbone armor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Sorcerer Concept   Dark Eldar Sorcerer Concept I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar Sorcerer Concept
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: