HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

oh no I bought a puppy!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
steev
Hellion
steev

oh no I bought a puppy! Empty
PostSubject: oh no I bought a puppy!   oh no I bought a puppy! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11 2012, 10:39

Ok it is not a modelling project but it is inded a distraction. I bought my wife a boston terrier for her birthday 6 weeks ago and I have not been able to find time to paint a thing... my dark eldar army is languishing with only a raider, talos and vect left to paint. They say that bostons are stubborn and take 6 months before they become less of a handfull Sad

Here is a photo, very cute but a lot of work.
oh no I bought a puppy! 20120410

and a pic of the sad remnants of my army.

oh no I bought a puppy! 20120610
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: oh no I bought a puppy!   oh no I bought a puppy! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12 2012, 01:48

Your poor army is not equipped to compete with cuteness of that magnitude! On the other hand, Bostons are terrific little characters. I've never met one that didn't make me laugh. While this isn't a project, that puppy is cute enough to be a project killer Razz

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: oh no I bought a puppy!   oh no I bought a puppy! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12 2012, 08:02

Nice one steev! Yes, they're a lot of work, but worth it. Always a good addition to the family.
Back to top Go down
Chaeril
Sybarite
Chaeril

PostSubject: Re: oh no I bought a puppy!   oh no I bought a puppy! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12 2012, 08:29

Solution: paint the dog!

Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: oh no I bought a puppy!   oh no I bought a puppy! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12 2012, 14:08

Tiresias wrote:
Solution: paint the dog!
FTW Very Happy

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh no I bought a puppy!   oh no I bought a puppy! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh no I bought a puppy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Distractions
-
Jump to: