THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1000 pt Starter List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mep0077
Slave

1000 pt Starter List Empty
PostSubject: 1000 pt Starter List   1000 pt Starter List I_icon_minitimeSat May 12 2012, 02:15

To start, I play a generally casual game and am not looking for the greatest list. This list brings together all the pieces I have, which is 2 battleforces and a ravager. I would like to know what should be my next purchase but for now, here is the list.

HQ
-Archon-80
-Agoniser

-Archon-65
-Venom Blade

Troops
-9 wyches-110
-Hydra Gauntlet
-Razor Flails

-9 wyches-110
-Hydra Gauntlet
-Razor flails

-20 Kabalite Warriors--210
-2x Shredders
-2x Splinter Cannons

Transports

-2x raiders- 150
-Aether Sails
-Flickerfields

Fast Attack

-6x Reavers-156
-2x Heat Lance

Heavy Support

-Ravager-125
-Night Shields
-Flickerfields

Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pt Starter List   1000 pt Starter List I_icon_minitimeSat May 12 2012, 14:41

at 1k you dont need two archons. Also they dont have any defensive upgrades (no shadowfield or clonefield, heck not even ghostplate) and will just die in combat as you can direct attacks towards them. Drop the venomblade one, and give the other a Shadowfield atleast.

Now base wyches alone cant do anything to MEQ (which is your standard enemy) Normally they just tarpit and hold a unit there, and the way they win is the Hekatrix w/ Agoniser. So if you drop the number to 8, you can add both a sargaent upgrade and an Agoniser.

The other thing I would do is if you can, get your hands on another Raider, drop the warrior squad down to 10 man (along with the weapons) and chance the shredder to a blaster, and put them in the raider. 20 warriors imho arent made for a mobile list, as they are just too slow to give the support that they need to get their points back. With what poitnts are left over from the change, you have several options. You could get the Archon more upgrades (like combat drugs would be #1) or more wyches, or even haywires on the wyches (another good choice)

The last thing Ill comment on is I would personally split the reavers into two squads. This is a personal preference, but it gives you two different targets that the opponent has to shoot at to get rid of them. Think of them more as annoyance units than an actual threat (which is what the 6 man is)
Back to top Go down
Mep0077
Slave

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pt Starter List   1000 pt Starter List I_icon_minitimeSat May 12 2012, 21:34

alright, thanks for the input. I'm not always gonna play 1000 pt games obviously but with my current models, I can't reach 1250. I have already planned on a another raider but was wondering if I could sneak in some Scourges or Hellions into a list along with what I already have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1000 pt Starter List   1000 pt Starter List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1000 pt Starter List
Page 1 of 1