THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge Empty
PostSubject: Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge   Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge I_icon_minitimeTue May 31 2011, 04:27

Here's some stuff I did a fair while ago, before they had announced the resin/metal Coven units.

Wracks:
Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge IMG_20110328_183043

Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge IMG_20110328_183026

Coven Raider (with Disintegrator)
Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge IMG_20110330_164607

Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge IMG_20110330_164615

Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge IMG_20110401_190553

Grotesques:

Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge IMG_20110324_182314

Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge IMG_20110324_182331

Cronos, pain engine...thing

Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge IMG_20110324_173339

Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge IMG_20110324_182105

Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge IMG_20110326_143344Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge IMG_20110326_143338

Back to top Go down
http://irollboxcars.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge   Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge I_icon_minitimeTue May 31 2011, 07:35

Some of those conversions are really well-done (Inspiring even), and really creep me out, especially the guy hanging off the raider!
This can only be a good thing as Jes Goodwin, sums up reactions like that perfectly. "Whenever the comments were 'That's sick' or 'That's wrong' - then I knew I was on the right track!"

Some of your painting leaves a lot to be desired, but I can't fault your imagination, enthusiasm and most of all your talented conversion skills. Good work Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge   Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge I_icon_minitimeTue May 31 2011, 07:43

I'll be the first to admit that my painting skills are table standard at the best of times.

The funny thing is that when I set out out to make some of these I didn't have much of an idea of what I was doing. I had a hunk of green stuff from my Chaos Dwarfs projects, a bunch of bits and a point gap in my army.

Originally the pain engine was more lean like a centipede, but it had issues supporting its own weight. I was meaning to go back and redo some if these guys as the sculpting is very rough, but with almost all the coven units out I don't have much of a reason too.

That and I've finally run out of green stuff and most of my tools have taken the opportunity to escape.
Back to top Go down
http://irollboxcars.blogspot.com/
Urien_Rakarth
Hellion
Urien_Rakarth

PostSubject: Re: Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge   Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01 2011, 14:01

Excellent Cronos. Sheer horor and amazing. I have been inspired.

Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge 24506Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge 24695 Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge 25156
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") to help him gain world domination.

My
Soul
Trap Victims
Back to top Go down
http://warpstorm.webs.com
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge   Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 19:28

I love your Cronos. It's like Hellraiser meets Silent Hill.
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge   Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2011, 20:07

Cronos... I just couldn't kill it for same reason I could not kill carp on Chistmas eve (we eat them in Poland). This eye is freaky.

Love it.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge   Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torpedo Vegas's Flesh Forge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: