THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Suggestions for tactics on: Reavers, Archon, and Ravager w/disint's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
><enocide
Slave
><enocide

Suggestions for tactics on: Reavers, Archon, and Ravager w/disint's Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for tactics on: Reavers, Archon, and Ravager w/disint's   Suggestions for tactics on: Reavers, Archon, and Ravager w/disint's I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18 2012, 09:07

I'm looking for open suggestions on how to make best use of reavers, an vanilla archon with whatever upgrades, and a ravager loaded out with disintegrator cannons. Feel free to post.

Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for tactics on: Reavers, Archon, and Ravager w/disint's   Suggestions for tactics on: Reavers, Archon, and Ravager w/disint's I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18 2012, 12:57

Rav's with Dissies are going to be focusing on MEQ w/ FnP, TEQ and the odd AV10 Open-topped vehicle or Rear armour shot.

I actually begin play testing Dissies on my Raiders soon - as I've simply had enough of rolling crap results on 1 DL shots - I'll let the Trueborn and Ravagers do what they do best.

Hellion
Ythillan

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for tactics on: Reavers, Archon, and Ravager w/disint's   Suggestions for tactics on: Reavers, Archon, and Ravager w/disint's I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18 2012, 16:34

@><enocide wrote:
I'm looking for open suggestions on how to make best use of reavers, an vanilla archon with whatever upgrades, and a ravager loaded out with disintegrator cannons. Feel free to post.

The staple reply will be that you require all the AT you can get, especially due to the amount of mech in this day and age of the game. Depending on how many ravagers you field, assuming 3, that would be 9 dark lances you would have to make up in other areas of the force.

If you took 3 x 4 blasterborn in raiders and used your reavers as further AT, you could probably get away with it with some support from normal squads packing blasters.

Really though, its hard to suggest any advice on dissies in ravagers without any idea of what else you plan to field. I think you army would well and truely have to be constructed around that 'gap'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for tactics on: Reavers, Archon, and Ravager w/disint's   Suggestions for tactics on: Reavers, Archon, and Ravager w/disint's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for tactics on: Reavers, Archon, and Ravager w/disint's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-
Jump to: