1) Be manoeuvrable- the best defence is to not be where the enemy is shooting. Being static as DE is suicide
2) Transports and WWP are your friends, never footslog, get in close and hit hard fast,
also our feeble troops are much better protected in a vehicle/ or CC
3) Keep it unfair- overwhelm an enemy, create a bloodbath. Obviously prioritise targets but focusing your army in one place will
reduce your casualties and annihilate others. Flanking 1000 points all down one side into 500 points will easily reduce that to 0 points
4) Objectives are for lazy players- in objective games just kill everything then turbo boost/ use the great movement range from transports
to take objectives last turn
5) Versatility- don't put all your eggs in 1 basket, keep a fluid force that compliment one another/ e.g blaster on warriors, haywire grenades
on Wyches, blaster on Reavers, shard carbines on Scouges
6: Be cunning - Always have a cunning plan up your sleeve, the more the better.
7: Be evil - Make sure your maniacal laughter when you slaughter your enemies is full and well-rehearsed.
8: No frontal assaults - Leave the pinnacle of Space Marine tactical genius to the lesser races.
Hit them in the flanks where it hurts instead of rushing headlong into their firebase.
9: Remember your target priority - anything that takes down your transports, then enemy transports, then enemy Troops units, then everything else.
Don't allow yourself to be distracted by the shiny Land Raider; take out those Rhinos and Razorbacks first!
10:Play on your terms - If that enemy unit is good at shooting, kill it in close combat. If it's a monster in close combat,
gun it down with overwhelming firepower. If it's a static unit, play hide-and-seek with it. If it's mobile, make it un-mobile.
If it has only short-ranged or rapid-firing weapons, kite it by staying just out of reach.
11: Roll for combat drugs.
Thought I'd post this for my fellow Kabals, enjoy...with cunning.
<We stopped checking under our beds and in our closets for monsters when we realized they were inside us.>