THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Opinions please

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Incubus.Ancient
Slave
Incubus.Ancient

Opinions please Empty
PostSubject: Opinions please   Opinions please I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14 2012, 04:19

Hey guys... First time posting here and im not sure if this is the right place to post this, but im planning on running three pain engine's/three chronos depending on who im facing, they will be coming out of a WWP 9/10, Do you think it could work well? Thanks in advance (:
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

Opinions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions please   Opinions please I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14 2012, 05:58

I think multiple Talosi out of a portal works really well. I'm pretty 'meh' on the Cronos - because by the time you're running a WWP and Talos you usually also already have a pile of Coven units out there so very few things need the pain tokens, and other than making pain tokens Chronos are pretty substandard when it comes to inflicting pain and agony.

Back to top Go down
Ebonhart
Kabalite Warrior
Ebonhart

Opinions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions please   Opinions please I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14 2012, 06:21

if you think you need a chronos bring one and have 2 taloi with him. i doubt you'll ever need more than one pain tokens are pretty free flowing in coven armies, you'd be better off taking ravagers in a warrior list, and wyches may need that one chronos. and from what I've seen the talos almost always makes its points back.
Back to top Go down
Incubus.Ancient
Slave
Incubus.Ancient

Opinions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions please   Opinions please I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14 2012, 11:48

To be honest the number one reason for wanting to field three is my love for the models, i was just hoping it would be viable gamewise and by the sounds of it, it is. So thanks for your advice guys (:
Back to top Go down
Gdead909
Hellion
Gdead909

Opinions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions please   Opinions please I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14 2012, 12:34

Talos are beasts, If u dont take them out of the WWP make sure u run them to get them into CC

Kabalite Warrior
lululu_42

Opinions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions please   Opinions please I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15 2012, 23:50

Make sure you have about 2 portals so they can't get blocked in easily.

Space Elves get a pass.
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

Opinions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions please   Opinions please I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16 2012, 01:26

@lululu_42 wrote:
Make sure you have about 2 portals so they can't get blocked in easily.

I like running one Cronos and 2 Talos out of WWP's. My opponents don't Twisted Evil I've run them out of one WWP without too many problems, but two WWP's will give you an insurance policy and tactical options.

And yes-The models are awesome Twisted Evil

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Opinions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opinions please   Opinions please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinions please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA