THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Get down for the Count: Slaenith Cur, Archon of the Poisoned Tongue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rip
Hellion
Rip

Get down for the Count: Slaenith Cur, Archon of the Poisoned Tongue Empty
PostSubject: Get down for the Count: Slaenith Cur, Archon of the Poisoned Tongue   Get down for the Count: Slaenith Cur, Archon of the Poisoned Tongue I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2011, 17:01

So, the first model from the new range I got included the Archon and armed him with a huskblade. After some deliberation, I settled for painting him and my other forces as the Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue. And it was cool, for a while. Then I bought a box of Scourges and thought that the Solarite's agonsier would work perfectly in the Kabal, as it looks like a forked snake's tongue.

The problem was that I didn't have the cash at the time to buy a new Archon model. I didn't want to chop my Archon's huskblade off as I wanted this new character to have the bald scarred head from the Wyches set.

So, I gathered my spare pieces together and went to work. The result, Count Slaenith Cur of the Poisoned Tongue, is below.

Get down for the Count: Slaenith Cur, Archon of the Poisoned Tongue Cur_0010 Get down for the Count: Slaenith Cur, Archon of the Poisoned Tongue Cur_0012

There are some finishing touches on the armour highlighting and face detail to do, and once I've done them I'll take some better pics.

Enjoy.

Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue / Cult of the Thirsting Blade / The Architects of Flesh
Zahr-Tann Craftworld
Sa'cea Sept
Back to top Go down
GAR
Dread Pirate
GAR

Get down for the Count: Slaenith Cur, Archon of the Poisoned Tongue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get down for the Count: Slaenith Cur, Archon of the Poisoned Tongue   Get down for the Count: Slaenith Cur, Archon of the Poisoned Tongue I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18 2011, 20:21

Archon smarchon.

THAT is a great conversion. I highly approve. I looks quite good and the nice thing is it will stand out on the table.

Get down for the Count: Slaenith Cur, Archon of the Poisoned Tongue Youdaamrg
Back to top Go down
http://garness.blogspot.com/

Get down for the Count: Slaenith Cur, Archon of the Poisoned Tongue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: