THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Cult of Strife: The Spectacle of Murder (Restricted)?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gary
Slave
Gary

Cult of Strife: The Spectacle of Murder (Restricted)? Empty
PostSubject: Cult of Strife: The Spectacle of Murder (Restricted)?   Cult of Strife: The Spectacle of Murder (Restricted)? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06 2021, 21:45

I saw this list posted for a tourny on 10/2/21 . I didn't copy whole list. The part I'm trying to understand is why does it say (restricted) behind the obsession? I just got back to playing and have only played one 9ed game. Starting to build lists and don't want to confuse myself.

**++ Patrol Detachment 0CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [16 PL, -2CP, 300pts] ++**

**+ Configuration +**

**Detachment Command Cost**

**Obsession:** Cult of Strife: The Spectacle of Murder (Restricted)
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Incubi
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Strife: The Spectacle of Murder (Restricted)?   Cult of Strife: The Spectacle of Murder (Restricted)? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07 2021, 13:26

Its for the Cult of Strife suppliment.

The Restricted part comes from the CoS getting access to extra strats, etc when it has its own Detatchment (AKA Patrol). You can still take them as part of a RSR, but you lose access to the Strats (and possibly the Relics/Warlord Traits, its pretty complicated and I dont recall the exact restrictions).

Long story short, you use the Restricted version if your running a Patrol of CoS
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Wych
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Strife: The Spectacle of Murder (Restricted)?   Cult of Strife: The Spectacle of Murder (Restricted)? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08 2021, 15:06

@fisheyes wrote:

Long story short, you use the Restricted version if your running a Patrol of CoS

I think, its only restricted, when you use the extra goodies from the 'Book of Rust'.

PostSubject: Re: Cult of Strife: The Spectacle of Murder (Restricted)?   Cult of Strife: The Spectacle of Murder (Restricted)? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cult of Strife: The Spectacle of Murder (Restricted)?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: