THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Drukhari Tier Predictions

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
sekac
Wych
sekac

Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20 2021, 03:55

@HERO wrote:

Therefore, I would put anti-DE tech into the following buckets:
Plentiful, multi-shot mediocre shooting
Ablative wounds AT, mostly infantry-based
Cheap, indirect Blast

You know who have these things in droves? Admech, Tau, IG, Orks, other armies have these as well, but less so. I would be deathly afraid of facing a IG player R1 at an event with a line of weapon teams, 6x10 guardsman and a mortars, with any DE list, especially because all of the above is like 25% of their army lol. Not only is the above generally good against the way the meta's going, but it's exceptionally strong against DE. Remember leafblower carparks in the past? Not so much of that now but the principle still holds. DE absolutely hate and is weak against things don't necessarily trade up against MEQ, but is equal to or trades well against our paper airplanes and T3 naked girls, or 3+ Incubi out of transports. These units are generally DIRT cheap in books that have them which makes them GOLD against us. Lasguns? Absolute garbage vs. Marines, gold against us. Autocannons? same thing. Hell, even heavy stubbers. Even BS3+ Bolters is value-city against nearly everything we have out of transports.

Ah, okay. Good food for thought. I wonder how much people will buy in to adding those elements strictly to fight us. Indirect weapons are certainly very good competitive elements but people typically favor high value indirect weapons because it checks multiple boxes at once--indirect fire, blast, and anti-tank all in one package. Plagueburst crawlers, manticores, and, to a lesser extent (mostly because CW have fallen off a cliff), Nightspinners. It'll be curious to see if people start spamming mortars and the like.

I think you're certainly right that some armies may be gatekeepers for Drukhari, but I don't think that our counters can be added to most armies. And the ones that can add counters to us may be compromising themselves in matchups against multi-wound, power-armored armies.

That may be our greatest strength for remaining relevant as the meta progresses. We are nearly the polar opposite as what the majority of armies in the game have as a defensive profile. People might feel the need to tech against us, but they can only do so much before having few answers for the majority of the meta.
Back to top Go down
HERO
Hekatrix
HERO

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20 2021, 04:39

You're absolutely correct there, in the sense of how can armies maintain their level of competitiveness while teching for us. For that, I would say we look at multi-purpose weapons like you said while analyzing the points from those armies. For armies like IG, weapon teams, plentiful guards and mortars are very cheap, and is useful against everything. Isolating the above example, adding a few mortars into the deck will help a lot in the DE matchup still being a pain vs. MSU sisters (similar profile). To me, that's good value and a smart strategic choice for prepping for a tournament. It's up to those generals and their communities to find what is valuable against DE without compromising their other matchups. Suddenly, missile launchers are looking better. Everything we have hate Harlequin Shuriken Cannons lol.

Either directly (poison, lance, incubi to the face) or indirectly (people having to adjust lists), we are a force to be reckoned with, an army to prepare for, and extremely meta-relevant. If that's not the definition of Tier1, I don't know what is.

Wych
sweetbacon

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20 2021, 04:54

As has been mentioned, a lot the specific things that would be really good against us would actually be liabilities in a TAAC tournament setting. Things like mortars, las guns, auto cannons, would be very weak against two of the top meta armies in DA and DG. Ad Mech still has the tools to be a true TAAC army but I’m not sure IG could pull it unless they went all in on indirect fire tanks and artillery. Which, unless they cripple us on turn one, might only have one turn of shooting before they’re tagged in combat and can’t shoot.
Back to top Go down
Cerve
Hekatrix
Cerve

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20 2021, 15:14

Honestly I don't think Mortars, Flamers and Autocannons will do much against us. There are 2 places where a DE will be:
1- Out of los;
2- On melee.
If out of loss, we are into Raiders, so good luck picking us with mortars.
If on melee, we can deny fall back against everything.

These guns will helps a bit, but far from being our natural counters. I can agree that enemy would be able to pick lesser Raiders (the ones with Kabals, Wracks etc), but he will never be able to pick IncubiRaiders or BbrideRaiders imho.
AND we can adapt too. We have +1" on charges with Strife, and we can swap Wyches/Incubi with Grotesques, trading a bit of melee power for huge tougness (expecially from Artists). In addition, we have redundancy thanks to these low costs, which makes us able to sacrifice (too) many units without losing the punch potential.

Imho there's no army that we suffer right now, and I think we are head to head with Sisters (which are broken right now).
Back to top Go down
HERO
Hekatrix
HERO

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20 2021, 16:39

Hmm.. I don't think armies need to TAAC to adjust to us. I also think that our transports are not some magic that just can't be shot or destroyed. We can definitely LoS them, but some will get destroyed, and thus the contents become vulnerable.

Wych
sekac

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20 2021, 22:11

@HERO wrote:
Hmm.. I don't think armies need to TAAC to adjust to us. I also think that our transports are not some magic that just can't be shot or destroyed. We can definitely LoS them, but some will get destroyed, and thus the contents become vulnerable.

Agreed. Craftworlders are a good example. Again, they're not very competitive right now, but I could easily see them being a very solid counter once they get updated. Crimson hunter exarchs can go out and hunt Raiders we attempt to hide out of LoS. Nightspinners can shred the contents that get dumped out, and their ability to saturate with S6 shooting has always been very brutal against us.
Back to top Go down
Cerve
Hekatrix
Cerve

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21 2021, 06:18

@HERO wrote:

True undefinitely. But doing that on T1 mean being fast enough to getting close. And if you get close to me, I'm fine.
And you can expose a bit lower Raiders (the ones with Kabals, Wracks etc), but you're going ti hide and protect the few of them with Incubi and Wyches.
I think that trying to stop our engage it's a bit of a trap. Resist to our engage and counterattack sounds better (even if nearly impossible right now because we simply deploy too many units). And for the counterattacck, you don't need autocannon or flamer. Flamers could help a bit, but it's more like giving the opponent a bit of a push against us, than making us struggle against him.
Back to top Go down
HERO
Hekatrix
HERO

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26 2021, 04:22

OK so, here's where I'm at. Personally, since even before the book was released, I've been playing a  similar army to what you see below. You can find it in the army list section in this site. My latest iteration runs more melee. I am, I crap you not, 24-0 with the new book since release. I've played against several strong GT players as everyone currently around me is gearing up for their super majors, I've spammed games practically every day on TTS against other component players. Yes, I have been playing the army for 17 years, but I didn't expect my latest rampage to be this easy.

Something is not right. My easiest games are the anvil style armies who have not broken out of the fast and furious options in their book yet. I think people are simply stunned and what the new DE looks like. They are not ready for it, they have not mentally prepared for the threat ranges and the damage output, all at low costs.

The current breakdown looks like this:
6-0 mirrors
2-0 cwe
2-0 necrons
1-0 harlequins
12-0 meq, 4 dg, 5 DA, 2 BA, 1 WS
1-0 orks

I had a Sisters game in there but we had to call it (he had to leave), but I was up by 30 or so VP by T4. I felt firmly secure of the game.

Out of all the games, only Sisters and Harlequins gave me any sort of real challenge.

We now have tournament results from GT level events, 10 of which were last weekend, 2 of which were the weekend before. From this weekend alone (if you follow on BCP, 40kstatscentre or just know the TOs), DE took first in more than half of them.

https://bloodofkittens.com/blog/2021/04/25/covid-40k-floodgates-open-10-weekend-tournament-results/

So not only are they top tier, but the army units they're choosing are varied and the lists that are winning are dramatically different for the most part. In short, not only are we meta-breakers, but we're trend-setters, and we're also impossible to predict. If what's to be discussed soon is to believed, we are sitting at ~70% winrate in the highest level of play. That's like pre-FAQ AOS Slaanesh good from their last book.

With that said, I have gone from thinking we are Tier1 army to we need to rally as a competitive community and think about how we're going to dethrone the new kings of the battlefield. If they cannot, then I think we're going to have pretty hard discussions about points nerfs soon. I'm hoping that the new Admech and Sisters book will help range-in the meta, but currently, I'm drawing positive matchups in everything except for 2 (Sisters, Harlies), and that's without people busting out their IG/Ork/Tau armies to kick us out of the bracket early.

Last edited by HERO on Mon Apr 26 2021, 08:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerve
Hekatrix
Cerve

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26 2021, 06:47

@HERO wrote:
OK .

Nothing new here...but I found that every list spam Raiders.
We are not SO undercosted as people think. Incubi, Wyches, in fact they're fine if you consider to field them on foot (which is why they cost so low).

Raiders are THE problem. 85 points for that boat is a steal, a Rhino is 80 points, check about Impulsors...

Push Raiders to 100-105 points and you've done it. In any 6+ boats will be like +120/160 points, enough to bring us back in ranks. Right now we're playing too many units, we're like 2100-2200 points.
And you will take considerations for Venoms then.

Raiders are what breaks us in my opinion, besides some tweaks on rules (RazorSuccubus etc.)

Back to top Go down
HERO
Hekatrix
HERO

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26 2021, 06:53

I just way to say one more thing. While I think a few points changes might be needed due to the pure effectiveness of some units (damage/cost), I do think that GW needs to be very, very careful here.

DE is making a splash in the competitive scene in a big way. I would argue this is the first time the army has actually fit the glasshammer motif for a decade (since 5th). Prophets Coven was literally the competitive DE game and for most of the competitive community, this is what they grew up with. The army is literally designed to be cheap, hits really hard and be really fast. What is freaking people out is that they still have not adjusted to this style of army considering almost every single army that has come out in 9th has been a flavor of marines that fits into the playstyle of MEQ/Durable/hold points.

I would say for DA's Deathwing for example, it was a small splash in a big pond because the meta was already geared to fight against MEQ/durable units. But for DE? No way. The meta has not been conditioned to fight against an army that punches way above its weight, and your multi-damage weapons that you regularly fight marines with are 20x the cost of a lasgun which kills a DE the same.

To summarize:
This is the first time DE in a decade has met its glasshammer motif
Competitive 40K evolved a lot since then, all they have experienced was either Venom spam or POF Coven, never Kabal, never Cult, literally people had no idea what lances did or what Wyches were supposed to do
We are the cold/hot water in people's face right now and people are simply not conditioned to fight against DE in the meta; an autocannon is just as good as a lascannon, a lasgun is just as good 2d plasma

Cerve likes this post

Back to top Go down
Cerve
Hekatrix
Cerve

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26 2021, 11:18

@HERO wrote:
I just way to say one more thing. While I think a few points changes might be needed due to the pure effectiveness of some units (damage/cost), I do think that GW needs to be very, very careful here.

DE is making a splash in the competitive scene in a big way. I would argue this is the first time the army has actually fit the glasshammer motif for a decade (since 5th). Prophets Coven was literally the competitive DE game and for most of the competitive community, this is what they grew up with. The army is literally designed to be cheap, hits really hard and be really fast. What is freaking people out is that they still have not adjusted to this style of army considering almost every single army that has come out in 9th has been a flavor of marines that fits into the playstyle of MEQ/Durable/hold points.

I would say for DA's Deathwing for example, it was a small splash in a big pond because the meta was already geared to fight against MEQ/durable units. But for DE? No way. The meta has not been conditioned to fight against an army that punches way above its weight, and your multi-damage weapons that you regularly fight marines with are 20x the cost of a lasgun which kills a DE the same.

To summarize:
This is the first time DE in a decade has met its glasshammer motif
Competitive 40K evolved a lot since then, all they have experienced was either Venom spam or POF Coven, never Kabal, never Cult, literally people had no idea what lances did or what Wyches were supposed to do
We are the cold/hot water in people's face right now and people are simply not conditioned to fight against DE in the meta; an autocannon is just as good as a lascannon, a lasgun is just as good 2d plasma

Yeeeeessssno...

We are broken, that's all. "People needs to change their playstyles etc" doesn't worth anymore. We have more than enough tournaments data, we have personal experiences, we are just broken. Even an opponent that lists against us will have hard time against us.
And while Xenos and DG have a bit more chances, SM cannot win against us.

Nothing more to say. We'll just wait for points erratas, and let's hope that GW will not burn us to the ground then.
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Hekatrix
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26 2021, 12:01

@Cerve wrote:
@HERO wrote:
OK .

Nothing new here...but I found that every list spam Raiders.
We are not SO undercosted as people think. Incubi, Wyches, in fact they're fine if you consider to field them on foot (which is why they cost so low).

Raiders are THE problem. 85 points for that boat is a steal, a Rhino is 80 points, check about Impulsors...

Push Raiders to 100-105 points and you've done it. In any 6+ boats will be like +120/160 points, enough to bring us back in ranks. Right now we're playing too many units, we're like 2100-2200 points.
And you will take considerations for Venoms then.

Raiders are what breaks us in my opinion, besides some tweaks on rules (RazorSuccubus etc.)

A softer initial nerf that I'd be in favour of is Dark Lances and Disintegrator Cannons having their points at the very least made equivalent (or switched so Dissies become the cheaper option). Dissies lost access to aura support and don't benefit anywhere near as much as Dark Lances do from the new Obsessions - especially on Raiders! - which makes the price differential seem very out of place, and this is before taking into account that Lances got buffed to deal more reliable damage.

Slapping on an extra 5-10 points to a DL Raider feels very warranted before you even start thinking about its use case as a transport.
Back to top Go down
sweetbacon
Wych
sweetbacon

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26 2021, 13:40

I think other than minor tweaks, GW (and us as a community) should wait and see what impact Ad Mech and Sisters have on the meta before they get too heavy handed.  Ad Mech are already a natural counter to DE and if they get stronger than they are currently, they’ll be the new boogeymen of 9th.  Same for Sisters.  We don’t want another Ynnari situation where GW just throws up its hands and brings the nerf hammer down on us so hard that we’re a faction that ceases to exist competitively.  The situation looks worse than it is because of the insane delay in pushing out new codexes.  If the original codex release schedule was adhered to, we would’ve probably been yesterday’s news by now as people would be complaining about how OP and broken Ad Mech/Sisters/Orks are.

The Strange Dark One and Burnage like this post

Back to top Go down
Cerve
Hekatrix
Cerve

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26 2021, 14:28

@sweetbacon wrote:
I think other than minor tweaks, GW (and us as a community) should wait and see what impact Ad Mech and Sisters have on the meta before they get too heavy handed.  Ad Mech are already a natural counter to DE and if they get stronger than they are currently, they’ll be the new boogeymen of 9th.  Same for Sisters.  We don’t want another Ynnari situation where GW just throws up its hands and brings the nerf hammer down on us so hard that we’re a faction that ceases to exist competitively.  The situation looks worse than it is because of the insane delay in pushing out new codexes.  If the original codex release schedule was adhered to, we would’ve probably been yesterday’s news by now as people would be complaining about how OP and broken Ad Mech/Sisters/Orks are.

If AdMech and all the next armies will suffer our same power creep then I guess it will be time (again) to pause 40k in favour of other games.
It's not that every next army should be like us, it's quite the opposite! WE shouldn't be so strong. Guys we are killing every 9th codex went out since now. If Ad Mech, Orks, Sisters will be just better, then Necron, SM and DG can throw their Codexes into the trash can.

In my opinion, hoping about new Codexes being stronger enough to make us feel balanced, it is the WORST thing to hope. They shouldn't be so strong, as we shouldn't be so strong.

Stop the powercreep, bring everything in ranks.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Incubi
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26 2021, 15:49

I remember hearing someone saying that all the 9th edition codicies were designed at the same time to be roughly balanced against each other.

As others have said, lets see what happens with the next release.

sweetbacon and The Strange Dark One like this post

Back to top Go down
Azdrubael
Incubi
Azdrubael

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26 2021, 16:11

Quote :
If AdMech and all the next armies will suffer our same power creep then I guess it will be time (again) to pause 40k in favour of other games.

I play Admech. Judging by previews - there is power surge, not power creep. Guns are just plain better. More shots, higher strenght, higher damage.

Before we have standard cognis lascannon S9 AP-3 DD6, now its S9 AP-3 D3+3, same as new Dark Lance in damage. More shots across the board.

Admech definately looks as hard counter to Drukhari. So i wont be judging on merits of this codex.

sweetbacon and The Strange Dark One like this post

Back to top Go down
sweetbacon
Wych
sweetbacon

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26 2021, 16:34

I don’t think GW planned it this way but they’re on a streak where the last few codexes releases have been highly effective at countering the book that directly preceded it. I think for the most part all the 9th edition codexes are relatively balanced with the newest codex being the best for awhile until it gets eclipsed by the next new release. I expect this trend to continue Ad Mech.
Back to top Go down
HERO
Hekatrix
HERO

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26 2021, 18:31

@sweetbacon wrote:
I don’t think GW planned it this way but they’re on a streak where the last few codexes releases have been highly effective at countering the book that directly preceded it.  I think for the most part all the 9th edition codexes are relatively balanced with the newest codex being the best for awhile until it gets eclipsed by the next new release.  I expect this trend to continue Ad Mech.

Yes, correct. Also, because AdMech is one of those armies that I put into our "greatest foes" category (along with IG, Tau).

However, I don't think we should think of it like a rock-paper-scissors (RPS from now on) way of codex releases. I actually think what we're seeing is that 9th Ed. has been about big bodies, MEQ releases, durability-focused, monster-mash, then all of a sudden we broke that illusion apart. A complete shattering. The only armies that broke that mold previously was Sisters and Harlequins, which IMO is our hardest matchups ATM. See the difference? We excel at tearing apart the MEQ-driven, durability meta, and we're >= both Sisters/Harlequins are also mold-breakers in their own right.

So it's not RPS happening per se, it's more like the hot splash of truth that people are reeling from.

Hekatrix
HERO

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27 2021, 19:49

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m335YCbxB7s

"the best players have noticed that Drukhari are really good"
"a lot of players have not"
"people aren't ready for them"

Seems about right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUwWA25vF0g

"people haven't adapted yet"
Chapter Tactics #203​: How to Plan Against and Counter Drukhari in 9th

Hellion
Vailex

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29 2021, 01:35

@HERO wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m335YCbxB7s

"the best players have noticed that Drukhari are really good"
"a lot of players have not"
"people aren't ready for them"

Seems about right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUwWA25vF0g

"people haven't adapted yet"
Chapter Tactics #203​: How to Plan Against and Counter Drukhari in 9th

Im just going to enjoy our little moment in the sun. It feels a bit like 5th edition again.
Back to top Go down
krayd
Hekatrix
krayd

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29 2021, 04:26

and Goonhammer has put up this discussion.

https://www.goonhammer.com/going-fast-and-breaking-things-are-drukhari-too-good/?fbclid=IwAR1ocur90JUtCTek4i3BQ2P1oOxxKjV6DXf3dbCUMHfLl5t_ETemGsbGaG4

At least some of it does sound rather like sour grapes to me - especially from the guy who suggests 'rule of 3 for transports'. To its credit, there is at least one guy with a 'wait and see how the other codices turn out' approach, which, given how 9th edition is going, is probably the best approach (aside from the obvious reaver points clarification and competitive edge/razorflails interaction clarification).
Back to top Go down
Vailex
Hellion
Vailex

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29 2021, 13:27

Goonhammer should stick to Mathammer articles. A lot of their stuff seems click baity now. Looking over their review article of our book its pretty evident that only Corrode knew what to look for and has some experience playing the faction.

Their lists at the end were not good. A lot of people on these forums figured out that RealSpace raids were a bit too constricting for a competitive list very quickly.

Honestly they need to focus on quality articles over quantity of articles but I guess that doesn't pay the bills.

Now a pretty influential blog has the potential to overnerf our armies because a few competitive players got butt hurt in the span of a month.
Back to top Go down
Dalamar
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29 2021, 15:13

So AoWDU put out its new Tier ranking podcast, based off mainly Just the Stats with the help of the Falcon.

we are at the top of S tier.
Back to top Go down
Vailex
Hellion
Vailex

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29 2021, 15:31

I don't think we will stay the top of the S-Tier for very long. Couple more codex releases and people not building their lists around Marines will change that. Where we fall to I am not sure. If we stay at the top of A tier that to me is a healthy meta.

These physical book releases dictating the release schedule is a real killer.
Back to top Go down
HERO
Hekatrix
HERO

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29 2021, 19:45

@Vailex wrote:
I don't think we will stay the top of the S-Tier for very long.  Couple more codex releases and people not building their lists around Marines will change that.  Where we fall to I am not sure.  If we stay at the top of A tier that to me is a healthy meta.  

These physical book releases dictating the release schedule is a real killer.

I agree with this, especially because the next 3 books are the ones I'm watching closely, and worried about.

I already think we're = to Sisters for MU with the book in its current state, I think both AdMech and Orks have fantastic anti-DE tech, with AdMech being one of those counter-DE-by-design books.

lol, I can't wait to do my next stream now that we have some results. I mean, it's fun calling this crap out without data 4 weeks in advance, but now it's pretty much confirmed by every competitive player, podcast and show. Just remember you heard it here first folks.

PostSubject: Re: Drukhari Tier Predictions   Drukhari Tier Predictions - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drukhari Tier Predictions
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: