THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Boogey Men of 9th

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oaka
Hellion
Oaka

Boogey Men of 9th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boogey Men of 9th   Boogey Men of 9th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14 2020, 14:03

@fisheyes wrote:
Played a few games against Necrons last weekend (with my Guard army), and WOW do the Necrons have some new tricks. Main <Dynasty> for them will be the Custom one where they get Obsec on everything (troops count as double models) and a free before-game move (after they see who gets first/second turn).

The Nightbringer deletes squads, doesnt matter if they are Bullgryn or blobs of infantry. The pre-game move really helps this thing control the mid-board. Luckily Guard can bring a few Primaris Psykers to smite the beast, dont think DE have enough tools to deal with this guy starting 8" into the midfield...

C'tan never benefit from the Dynastic Codes, so fortunately don't get that pre-game move or ObSec.

One of the strange takeaways from the new codex- The Silent King is a vehicle and can be haywired, unlike the Invader ATV which is not a vehicle. scratch
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Hekatrix
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Boogey Men of 9th   Boogey Men of 9th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15 2020, 13:07

I wouldent bet too much that Marines get a nerf with this Codex. Seems more of a side-grade where the power units have shifted.

TY @Oaka, didnt pay attention to the pre-game move on the C'Tan, just assumed it moved because it was always right where I didnt want it Razz We did play that it didnt get ObSec (not that it matters much when it can Heroically Intervene and kill 10+ Infantry models in a CC phase)
Back to top Go down
Oaka
Hellion
Oaka

PostSubject: Re: Boogey Men of 9th   Boogey Men of 9th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18 2020, 05:27

I played against the FAQed Deathwatch today and that special issue ammo can be taken off the boogey men list- I steamrolled him. There is a huge difference between wounding Grots/Taloi on a 2+ with all bolt weapons to now a 4+ with a limited list of them.

Bad news, he's going to start using a librarian now for null zone.
Back to top Go down
Cerve
Wych
Cerve

PostSubject: Re: Boogey Men of 9th   Boogey Men of 9th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18 2020, 08:45

We can dish wounds on movement phase, shooting phase, psychic phase, charge phase and melee phase.

Movement Phase- Eviscerating Fly-By, Voidraven bomb
Shooting Phase: everything that shoot
Psychic Phase: Yvraine and Yncarne
Charge Phase: GravTalons, Slashing Impact, Dark Harvest
Melee Phase: everything that fight

The only thing the Nightbringer is strong against is an heavy PoF list. Which is weak itself in 9th, and suffer a lot of 9th lists.
As always, we just need to change the list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boogey Men of 9th   Boogey Men of 9th - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boogey Men of 9th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Drukhari Tactics
-