THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Lots of Drukhari out of stock?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
albions-angel
Hellion

Lots of Drukhari out of stock? Empty
PostSubject: Lots of Drukhari out of stock?   Lots of Drukhari out of stock? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29 2020, 19:24

Anyone heard anything about >50% of our range being out of stock online? Even the online only stuff? Hell, reavers were mentioned in the faction focus and they have been out of stock for ages.

Is this a covid thing, or something else? Im not even hoping for a new range, but I do have a sinking feeling many models might be retired. Wouldnt be the first time we have had even base units without accompanying official models.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Hekatrix
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Drukhari out of stock?   Lots of Drukhari out of stock? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29 2020, 19:55

Ya, kinda glad that Reavers were out of stock. I would be the proud owner of 15 useless Reavers otherwise XD.

As for your actual question, I have no clue. They 100% will not discontinue the line (without also removing the rules). The Chapterhouse court ruling is still in everyones mind regarding rules without models
Back to top Go down
False Son
Sybarite
False Son

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Drukhari out of stock?   Lots of Drukhari out of stock? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29 2020, 20:17

@fisheyes wrote:
Ya, kinda glad that Reavers were out of stock. I would be the proud owner of 15 useless Reavers otherwise XD.

You joke, but, the cost of Reavers on the secondary market has exploded.
Back to top Go down
albions-angel
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Drukhari out of stock?   Lots of Drukhari out of stock? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29 2020, 20:28

I mean, literally all the coven stuff is also out of stock. Which seems like a far bigger issue for people.
Back to top Go down
False Son
Sybarite
False Son

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Drukhari out of stock?   Lots of Drukhari out of stock? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29 2020, 20:43

I'm surprised by all of this. It isn't like we got anything good recently. Maybe just 9th ed mania in general?
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Hekatrix
Burnage

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Drukhari out of stock?   Lots of Drukhari out of stock? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29 2020, 21:00

Probably just low stock levels in general combined with some people picking up new toys for the start of the edition. I wouldn't read too much into it.
Back to top Go down
Gelmir
Kabalite Warrior
Gelmir

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Drukhari out of stock?   Lots of Drukhari out of stock? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01 2020, 11:15

Lots of companies struggle to get stuff from their suppliers because of Covid. Especially if those suppliers are international. I am willing to bet everything is produced, but GW just get lots of delays with receiving their goods. This will pass, and suddenly everything will be back in stock.

TheBaconPope
Wych
TheBaconPope

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Drukhari out of stock?   Lots of Drukhari out of stock? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03 2020, 15:32

Yeah, personal and possibly irrelevant anecdote about the above. Sent a package to my British friend a bit ago, and it took about two months to make it through U.S. customs. Commercial suppliers might be having similar issues.

Sybarite
Silverglade

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Drukhari out of stock?   Lots of Drukhari out of stock? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04 2020, 19:23

Talked to my local GW store.

It is COVID related. It is about what they have in stock in their US warehouse for orders on line as they haven't been able to work on production and restocking for a while yet over seas.

It will rectify itself over time.
Back to top Go down
JRG
Slave
JRG

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Drukhari out of stock?   Lots of Drukhari out of stock? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04 2020, 20:31

It's the same in the UK online store too (so no overseas shipping) but I imagine it is COVID plus the Indomitus release and also a focus on what they think will be popular in sales to get out in the coming months. I'd say SM + Necrons seem like a reasonable line of miniatures to focus production on for the starter sets and the codexes coming in Oct.
Back to top Go down
AzraeI
Sybarite
AzraeI

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Drukhari out of stock?   Lots of Drukhari out of stock? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05 2020, 01:24

Could also be repackaging for 9th edition, even Intercessors are oos
Back to top Go down
DARK_ARCHON_GAZ_NZ
Hellion
DARK_ARCHON_GAZ_NZ

PostSubject: Reasons for drukhari stock being removed   Lots of Drukhari out of stock? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14 2020, 10:43

Other armies had there boxes pulled like Marines as they had stat upgrades and weapon rules upgrades for the new codex
Probably similar happening to drukhari with re packaging
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Hellion
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Drukhari out of stock?   Lots of Drukhari out of stock? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14 2020, 14:23

stuffs are coming in and out of the GW site pretty fast.
Last week i've been able to purchase 2 mandrake units.....they were out of stock for months, so i jumped on them as soon as i've seen them.
I live in Canada and received them in like 3 business days (don't know if they were actually shipped from UK or if there is a warehouse here in Canada.....)....i was pretty impressed!
Also Urien was out of stock for months too, they we're back in stock at the same time as the Mandrakes but like 2 days after they were already back in the out of stock.....so the selling seems to be pretty high and with the Covid for sur everything has been slowed down, so those 2 combined lead to some out of stock products.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Drukhari out of stock?   Lots of Drukhari out of stock? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lots of Drukhari out of stock?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: News & Rumours
-
Jump to: