THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

 

 First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Devilogical
Sybarite
Devilogical

Posts : 452
Join date : 2013-09-25
Location : Russia!!!

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01 2020, 07:55

@The Strange Dark One wrote:


Is there a reason why they would make a plastic Lelith? No. But there is no realistic alternative that matches the glimpses we have seen.

Looking at the bigger picture we have heard countless times that GW wants to replace their finecast models. And there are many reasons why this is reasonable (one of them is protecting their intellectual property as plastic molds are notoriously difficult/expensive to make).


I agree. If GW wants to replace all finecast - they probably will do so. And they definetly could change Lilith appereance (i mean her previous model was armored and stuff). Even marks this as a Ynnari influenced model.
But i`m still betting on new Succubus. It would be pointless, i know. But it would be just too sad, if we will get plastic Lilith and others (grotesques or beasts), but Vect will still remain in our wet dreams.
And i have a bad feeling about Vect.

_________________
`We faced a Dysjunction... we were betrayed, destroyed, ashamed, hunted... Now look who is been risen from the ashes...`

Succubus Ariel the Vengefull of the Wych cult Blade Denied to her sister, archon Elieae after the conquering Low Commoragh Dark spire.
Back to top Go down
DevilDoll
Sybarite
DevilDoll

Posts : 377
Join date : 2013-08-16

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01 2020, 11:11

im not an optimistic person by nature but i have a strong feeling we will get Vect this edition and probably with the release of the codex...
If they really want every faction to have an option for the supreme commander spot he is the only one that is spot on. Also his Resurrection and ascension to living muse status fits perfectly with the spirit of GW of making everyone bigger and bader and imo it would be totally fluffy for him to be more personally involved in what is happening in the universe... I strongly believe that IF they want to ever release him, now the timing is perfect and it would be a mistake to keep him for further down the line...
Anyway it might just be a wet dream as you say but id like to keep a positive stance for a change...
So i can be more disappointed later lol
Back to top Go down
AzraeI
Sybarite
AzraeI

Posts : 478
Join date : 2018-03-04
Location : maybe

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01 2020, 13:40

Oh my god I had a different idea, they could Dark Angel us

The Dark Angels got a named character that was not planned as one, namely Master Lazarus (which is a really lazy name btw) with a multi part plastic kit that let's you build him as a vanilla Master

And I wouldn't really like a remodel of Lelith, I like her current model, even if a vocal minority of the hobby screams sexist neckbeard in your face when you say that
Back to top Go down
DevilDoll
Sybarite
DevilDoll

Posts : 377
Join date : 2013-08-16

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01 2020, 14:15

is there any other faction who has their leader being totaly active in the fluff but not be represented in the tabletop? i think not
Im not talking about dead, missing or in a damn pilgrimage characters im talking about ACTIVE leaders
Back to top Go down
sekac
Sybarite
sekac

Posts : 312
Join date : 2017-06-03

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01 2020, 15:12

@AzraeI wrote:
And I wouldn't really like a remodel of Lelith, I like her current model, even if a vocal minority of the hobby screams sexist neckbeard in your face when you say that

A few of us have stated our preference, but nobody screamed, it's okay.

There's just nothing remotely interesting or innovative about the model to me. She looks exactly like 95% of female tabletop models ever made.

As an example, I converted my Lelith model into a succubus because I had no intent to ever use her. Years later, I decided to convert a Lelith as well. I owned a box of the AoS witch elves, whatever they're called, so I used that as a basis instead. Combat bikini? Check. 2 daggers? Check. Mane of barbs and hooks? Check. Except these ones have interesting dynamic pose, unlike the "standing on a rock with a wide stance, and weapons held out on opposite sides of the body in an apparent challenge to 'bring it on'" pose that GW uses constantly now (it's why I also dislike the new Drazhar).

I wish one of the 3 "special characters" in our army wasn't identical in description to other models designed by the same company, but she is. Well not identical, she's static, while they're dynamic.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Hekatrix
Soulless Samurai

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2018-04-02

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01 2020, 16:51

I think a model that brought this picture to life would be good:

Spoiler:
 

However, I think that GW has long since forgotten how to make good infantry-sized models.

What's more, Lelith still seems like the absolute last model in need of a remake. Especially when you could just build one out of Wych and Scourge bits if you don't like the official one.

_________________
@TeenageAngst wrote:
Never trust the French.
Back to top Go down
DevilDoll
Sybarite
DevilDoll

Posts : 377
Join date : 2013-08-16

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01 2020, 18:45

@Soulless Samurai wrote:
I think a model that brought this picture to life would be good:

Spoiler:
 

However, I think that GW has long since forgotten how to make good infantry-sized models.

What's more, Lelith still seems like the absolute last model in need of a remake. Especially when you could just build one out of Wych and Scourge bits if you don't like the official one.

its sad but this amazing picture could never come to life in todays society...
You can agree or you can disagree im not judging anything, but the truth is PC culture is a reality and everyone and everything is affected by it.
I agree that Lelith does not need a new model but tbh part of me believes that they are doing it so that the last "sexy" model can be phased out to the past where it was acceptable...

AzraeI and Soulless Samurai like this post

Back to top Go down
mynamelegend
Kabalite Warrior
mynamelegend

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-04-05

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01 2020, 21:52

Oh, yes, if only we could return to those long-gone halcyon days of 2018, when Games Workshop released the Daughters of Khaine, an entire faction consisting of nothing but sexy bikini babes. Something like that couldn't possibly be done nowadays, as we know the simpcuck SJW PC wokebrigade illuminati are ruthlessly dragging people onto the street to take them to thot jail for horny crimes.

With all due respect, what planet do you live on? The slutty bikini elf aesthetic is not under attack just because they also release some models that have pants.

Erebus, Burnage and ursvamp like this post

Back to top Go down
mynamelegend
Kabalite Warrior
mynamelegend

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-04-05

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01 2020, 22:20

Plus I gotta point out, those pants are sexy. Like... Those are pants that were spray-painted onto her. She had to oil her legs up to get into those pants. That's some serious body-hugging fetish latex she's got going on. They painted the shine onto them. They used a lighter color to really highlight the cheeks.
What I'm saying is: Lelith or not, those are some very horny pants, deeply unbecoming of this weird paranoid fantasy of the puritanical anti-sex PC Police. Just because it ain't Generic Fantasy Bikini #143 doesn't mean it's not blatantly and heavily sexualized.
Back to top Go down
DevilDoll
Sybarite
DevilDoll

Posts : 377
Join date : 2013-08-16

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01 2020, 22:49

@mynamelegend wrote:
Plus I gotta point out, those pants are sexy. Like... Those are pants that were spray-painted onto her. She had to oil her legs up to get into those pants. That's some serious body-hugging fetish latex she's got going on. They painted the shine onto them. They used a lighter color to really highlight the cheeks.
What I'm saying is: Lelith or not, those are some very horny pants, deeply unbecoming of this weird paranoid fantasy of the puritanical anti-sex PC Police. Just because it ain't Generic Fantasy Bikini #143 doesn't mean it's not blatantly and heavily sexualized.

ok i seem to have triggered you, was not my intention i apologize for touching a delicate matter we are only here because we share our love for our favorite race of sadistic murderous psycho elves so lets just agree that we are all happy for getting new models and keep it at that..!
Cheers...!!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
mynamelegend
Kabalite Warrior
mynamelegend

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-04-05

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01 2020, 23:02

Y'know what, I'll admit it, I'm impressed. You turn that whiny victim complex on and off like a light switch. I respect that.
"Waah, the mean evil bad PC people are removing all the sexy from my elfs! Only in the glorious past, unspoilt by the SJWs, could such glory as a model in a bikini exist!"
"There are tons of recent sexy elves, plus this new one is still sexy, and nobody's trying to take away your toys, what are you on about? You're clearly, easily provably wrong and nobody's after you."
"haha, it appears that I have triggered you, my good sir! perhaps we should just relax and have fun and talk about the hobby and not discuss the subject that I'm the one that raised a stink about!"
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Hekatrix
Soulless Samurai

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2018-04-02

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01 2020, 23:40

@mynamelegend wrote:
Something like that couldn't possibly be done nowadays, as we know the simpcuck SJW PC wokebrigade illuminati are ruthlessly dragging people onto the street to take them to thot jail for horny crimes.

I take it we're just ignoring the twitter mobs getting people fired for wrongthing?

And groups like ANTIFA who physically attack people for having the 'wrong' opinions. Or because they look like people who have the wrong opinions. Or because they tried to stop ANTIFA attacking someone else or setting fire to their property.


@mynamelegend wrote:
Y'know what, I'll admit it, I'm impressed. You turn that whiny victim complex on and off like a light switch.

lol!

The projection here is outstanding.

_________________
@TeenageAngst wrote:
Never trust the French.
Back to top Go down
Sarcron
Sybarite
Sarcron

Posts : 277
Join date : 2018-11-05
Location : Hunting Xenos

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01 2020, 23:49

Please, please do not turn a forum on a fictional universe and discussion thereof into a political debate.

I think most will agree when I say that we didn't come here for this

_________________
~Kabal of the Black Dawn
~Coven of the Dark Heaven
@Sarcron wrote:
Sarcron

Cavash likes this post

Back to top Go down
AzraeI
Sybarite
AzraeI

Posts : 478
Join date : 2018-03-04
Location : maybe

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02 2020, 00:36

@mynamelegend wrote:
Just because it ain't Generic Fantasy Bikini #143 doesn't mean it's not blatantly and heavily sexualized.

And?

Back to top Go down
ursvamp
Slave
ursvamp

Posts : 3
Join date : 2018-01-30

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02 2020, 03:10

@DevilDoll wrote:
tbh part of me believes that they are doing it so that the last "sexy" model can be phased out to the past where it was acceptable...

I would actually argue that the current model is less sexualised compared to some.
Compared to the artwork (which uses the pose, and appearance, of a seductive young woman) the model seems interested in (and, in my opinion, does a great job of) depicting the realistic musculature and physique of an athletic woman with a slender build. Which is a big step forwards, compared too the big-boobed, pin-up pose of her older model (which is still a great looking model, except for weirdly proportioned weapons). And I will miss the realistic take on her.

@DevilDoll wrote:
ok i seem to have triggered you, was not my intention i apologize

He pointed out that the point you were making was factually wrong, and seemed based on a missconception; That picture could indeed be made today, as the Daughters of Khaine line of miniatures is basically a direct copy of that picture, and was released fairly recently.
Sure he used a lot of sarcasm and aggressive satire to make that point, and that could be seen as unnecessary. But making an untrue statement and then using it to back up an idea of how the world works is not good. And could even be potentially harmful, in the grand scheme of things.


@AzraeI wrote:
And?

Devildoll's claim was that sexualised characters was not being made anymore. Mynamelegend made a counter argument by pointing out that the miniature in the picture is, in fact, still sexualised.

Your "And?" comes across as kind of provocative and aggressive in the context. And, frankly, quite unnecessary. Sorry for saying.


Anyway; the new model does still appear to have an exposed butt. Looking at the video again, it seems she has the same armored leggings as the current model (ending where the thigh ends) and that they merely painted her but black, to make it look like tight pants.
I could be wrong (of course)! It is a blurry image, after all.
Back to top Go down
mynamelegend
Kabalite Warrior
mynamelegend

Posts : 167
Join date : 2015-04-05

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02 2020, 06:28

@Soulless Samurai wrote:
I take it we're just ignoring the twitter mobs getting people fired for wrongthing?

And groups like ANTIFA who physically attack people for having the 'wrong' opinions. Or because they look like people who have the wrong opinions. Or because they tried to stop ANTIFA attacking someone else or setting fire to their property.

First of all, that's an absurdly disingenuous reading of anti-fascism.
Second, between the chanboard alt-right manchildren and the people who subscribe to the anti-fascist political movement, I'm pretty sure I know for a fact which are the more violent - and it ain't the latter.

Third and most importantly for this discussion, he wasn't talking about ANTIFA, he was talking about Games Workshop introducing a new model with pants that may or may not be Lelith Hesperax being an intentional removal of sexy elves in bikinis as part of the "politically correct" movement to get rid of sexiness.

Except, as I pointed out, in 2018 - two years ago - Games Workshop literally put out an entire faction of five new kits where every single new model is a bikini elf. And the new model is still clearly very sexualized.

@Azrael wrote:
And?

And the idea that Games Workshop's design aesthetic is being influenced by a nefarious left-wing anti-sexiness movement is so blatantly false that the only ways you could say that's the case are by acting in bad faith or being outright delusional. How are you confused by this?

Erebus and ursvamp like this post

Back to top Go down
sekac
Sybarite
sekac

Posts : 312
Join date : 2017-06-03

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02 2020, 15:30

I did a weapon swap on mine to turn her into a succubus. And added loin cloth so I didn't have to paint her asscrack. Still pleeenty sexual.

I've painted dwarf butts, goblin butts, and more than enough elf butts. Just didn't want to paint yet another.
Back to top Go down
AzraeI
Sybarite
AzraeI

Posts : 478
Join date : 2018-03-04
Location : maybe

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02 2020, 23:41

@ursvamp wrote:
Your "And?" comes across as kind of provocative and aggressive in the context.
Good

@mynamelegend wrote:
And the idea that Games Workshop's design aesthetic is being influenced by a nefarious left-wing anti-sexiness movement is so blatantly false that the only ways you could say that's the case are by acting in bad faith or being outright delusional. How are you confused by this?
It's not left wing, it is soccer moms that get angry when their kid sees a boob because "Would somebody please think of the children" and neckbeards trying to mask their neckbeardyness under a woke verion of MyLady

And it's really funny that you bring up the daughters of khaine, because I can just grab a model range that lost their bdsm flair and call it an example. Sisters (repentia), 2020. Or demonettes.

The "And" was asking why it is so god damn bad that ONE model in the race of sadistic, drug abusing, murdering, bdsm space elves shows her butt?

Besides that nobody cares about AoS, GW can do whatever they want
They need to actually care about the player and give them free stuff and good rules so they can maybe, maybe ensnare someone to buy the models, whereas 40k is so big and popular that they can crap on you on a yearly basis and people still gobble up the new primaris release.

Skulnbonz likes this post

Back to top Go down
sekac
Sybarite
sekac

Posts : 312
Join date : 2017-06-03

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03 2020, 00:05

@AzraeI wrote:

The "And" was asking why it is so god damn bad that ONE model in the race of sadistic, drug abusing, murdering, bdsm space elves shows her butt?

Do you own the model? If so, this is a whole lot of whining for absolutely no reason. GW isn't going to confiscate it.

If not, why not?
Back to top Go down
Barking Agatha
Wych
Barking Agatha

Posts : 769
Join date : 2012-07-02

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03 2020, 08:43

The current Lelith is one of my favourite models, but I already own two so I won't mind at all if they give us a plastic one, with or without pants on. It would be ever so very, very nice though if they could give us a model for something that was actually new, preferably with badass new rules.

I love a good talk about how women are portrayed in miniatures and fantasy in general (as some people may remember!), but I like to imagine it going something like this:

'I am quite disgruntled, my dear Dr. Lubrican! I do believe that those fools at GW are at it again, for the most banal of reasons, and therefore I must grumble. Grumble, grumble!'

'Hmm, an interesting point, Deacon Chomley,my good friend, but have you considered the alternative perspective that witch aelves are quite unclad?'

'Indeed, Lubrican! And yet let us not forget how brazenly pervy the old daemonettes were, compared to the current Disney version!'

'Please, Chomley, you shall inflame my baser passions!'

... and so on like that, rather than:

'I must grumble like an old grumbler, Dr. Lubrican! I suspect a change most banal!'

'Really? Really? Chomley, you despicable arse! What else but such filth could possibly slither from the mouth of a contemptible form of lower life as you! I cannot bear to breathe the same air as someone who holds such a vile opinion! May a rain of slugs fall upon you and carry you away with the rest of the sewage!'

'But Dr, Lubrican, this is most unlike you!'

'Shut up! Blasphemer! I'll steal your knees and bite your nose, raaaargh!'

I don't think that's the best way to get one's point across. Smile

Gelmir likes this post

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Posts : 7312
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : London

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03 2020, 09:38

Let's keep the politics out of this please - Count Adhemar

Back to the earlier discussion on our absurdly limited HQ and army choices, if I wasn't insanely busy at work I'd take the unit list from Codex Space Marines and give it the same treatment. 3 generic HQ's and 3 named HQ's all from different chapters. Other units that can only be taken in specific chapters etc, etc. Would be fascinating to see what that looked like and whether SM players could field competitive lists from it.

_________________
First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 YhBv3Wk
You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?
Back to top Go down
Gelmir
Kabalite Warrior
Gelmir

Posts : 142
Join date : 2018-01-06
Location : near Rotterdam

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03 2020, 11:14

@Count Adhemar wrote:
Let's keep the politics out of this please - Count Adhemar

Back to the earlier discussion on our absurdly limited HQ and army choices, if I wasn't insanely busy at work I'd take the unit list from Codex Space Marines and give it the same treatment. 3 generic HQ's and 3 named HQ's all from different chapters. Other units that can only be taken in specific chapters etc, etc. Would be fascinating to see what that looked like and whether SM players could field competitive lists from it.

I would love to challenge a SM player to make a list with those restrictions, but I don't think I will find someone who will accept that challenge.

_________________
For my introduction and pics of some of my models:
https://www.thedarkcity.net/t17117-noob-alert
Back to top Go down
Skulnbonz
Wych
Skulnbonz

Posts : 835
Join date : 2012-07-13
Location : Tampa

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03 2020, 12:48

@mynamelegend wrote:

between the chanboard alt-right manchildren and the people who subscribe to the anti-fascist political movement, I'm pretty sure I know for a fact which are the more violent - and it ain't the latter.
The mental gymnastics required for this line of thinking is truly staggering.

_________________
Never fistfight with ugly people. They have nothing to lose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasybattles.com
sekac
Sybarite
sekac

Posts : 312
Join date : 2017-06-03

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03 2020, 14:22

@Skulnbonz wrote:
@mynamelegend wrote:

between the chanboard alt-right manchildren and the people who subscribe to the anti-fascist political movement, I'm pretty sure I know for a fact which are the more violent - and it ain't the latter.
The mental gymnastics required for this line of thinking is truly staggering.

Thats just because you don't know the facts. How many antifa mass shooters have there been? 0.

How many alt-right mass shooters? Many!

The body count isn't close.

Erebus and ursvamp like this post

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Posts : 7312
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : London

First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03 2020, 17:06

LAST WARNING - Leave the politics outside.

_________________
First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 YhBv3Wk
You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?

Cavash, megatrons2nd, The Strange Dark One and amishprn86 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model   First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
First look at the (Possible) New Lelith model
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

 :: News & Rumours
-
Jump to: