THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

2K Kabal Riding Force

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garion
Kabalite Warrior
Garion

2K Kabal Riding Force Empty
PostSubject: 2K Kabal Riding Force   2K Kabal Riding Force I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15 2020, 14:31

Hi guys and gals, I'm to make some lists for 9th editions (with 9th ed points) and here is what I'm working with at the moment, a Riding Force comprised of 3 Flayed Skulls Patrol Detachments (I'm not writing it down with units splits in the 3 Detacments because it make little sense here)

Archon, Huskblade, The Djin Blade, Blaster, Hatred Eternal @80
Archon, Huskblade, Blaster @80
Drazhar @105

5x Warriors, Blaster @60
5x Warriors, Blaster @60
5x Warriors, Blaster @60
5x Warriors, Blaster, Blast Pistol @65
5x Warriors, Blaster, Blast Pistol @65

Raider, DC @95
Raider, DC @95
Raider, DC @95
Venom, Twin Rifle, Cannon @75
Venom, Twin Rifle, Cannon @75

Razorwing, 2 DCs, Missiles, Twin Rifle @170

Ravager, 3 DCs @160
Ravager, 3 DCs @160
Ravager, 3 DCs @160

2000pts on the nose

Drazhar and the Archons will go after Characters while The Blast Pistols Guys (had 10 spare points) will probably go in the Venoms to hunt in my oppenent backfield

The whole list (sorry Drazhar) ignore cover, got the speed to move where I want on the table and should have enough fire power to keep my opponent away from objectives. My secondaries will be geared toward killing stuff and board control.

I play with my friends (no tournaments), Orks, Necrons, many Primaris in varius shape and form

What do you guys (and gals!) think?

Back to top Go down
http://apaintingchaos.blogspot.it
fisheyes
Hekatrix
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: 2K Kabal Riding Force   2K Kabal Riding Force I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15 2020, 18:50

Looks like the tried and true Dark Eldar Kabalite list.

Not sure how it will fare in 9th, but your points look like they are correct.

Let us know how the army feels, some feed back on the Ravagers and RWJF would be helpful to the rest of us. Personally, I dont think I will be taking RWJF outside a Test of Skill Wych Cult detachment, but this is just my theoryhammer.
Back to top Go down
Garion
Kabalite Warrior
Garion

PostSubject: Re: 2K Kabal Riding Force   2K Kabal Riding Force I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15 2020, 22:53

Yeah I'm not going to reinvent the wheel Smile

I like ToS too but how will you run them now? I could switch one of the Patrols to a custom Cult with a Succubus and a token unit of Wyches but they look like wasted points to me right now. And I would be able to run only 2 RWJF that way Sad
Back to top Go down
http://apaintingchaos.blogspot.it
fisheyes
Hekatrix
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: 2K Kabal Riding Force   2K Kabal Riding Force I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16 2020, 14:08

You speak truth, the only real way to get this going would be a Cult Patrol.

I tested out Test of Skill/Berserk Fugue Reavers the other weekend (before the point cost leak), and they did a surprising amount of damage to medium tanks. And the special weapons that they can take wend down in cost.

But even two ToS RWJF are quite good. Not too tough now that we cant LFR them down to a -2 to hit, but that is life.

Try out a game, and let us know how the 'ol venom spam works out, and who you went up against. Not sure how the mass -1 to hit will work out in 9th, too much theoryhammer at this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2K Kabal Riding Force   2K Kabal Riding Force I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2K Kabal Riding Force
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-