Coming from the boring side of the galaxy (Imperium) to the Dark City of Commorragh to have some real 'fun' now.
This is my first attempt for playing Drukhari at 2000pts ITC. However, I do have some questions about different units and their utility.
- The list:
- Venoms plus Warriors and Wracks (5) for board control (Recon) and dealing with infantry
- Flyers doing flyers things.....get me Behind Enemy Lines and do some pressure
- Wracks (10) for screening / sitting behind / coming back over the edge
- Yncarne for a little psychic support, also has decent use as mobile beatstick and for movement shenanigans.....or at least sitting in the back, waiting for a decent counter punch (together with Drazhar and the Haemonculus)
- Mandrakes and Scourges deep striking where they will be neededThe questions:
I'm not sure about the Scourges
and their weapon choices. I guess they won't last long after dropping from deep strike. So their use is purely as an alpha strike unit. For that purpose I'm looking at haywire
(good against vehicle, okayish against infantry) and shredders
(good against infantry, but there is Auspex Scan...)
So maybe I'll cut them to get some more Mandrakes
. It's a solid unit, I guess. It has a small enough foot print to deep strike in the enemies deployment zone. OR...the other way around...cutting Mandrakes and get a second unit of Scourges.Warlord and Relics:
Is there any use of buffing up the Archon
with Hatred Eternal and the Djin Blade or should I stay with Drazhar
? I guess the Vexator Mask for the Haemonculus is almost an auto-include against any armies with melee threats.
Do you have any other tips for me to improve the list? And thanks in advance, at least for reading!