THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

 

 Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soulless Samurai
Hekatrix
Soulless Samurai

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2018-04-02

Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) Empty
PostSubject: Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews)   Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18 2020, 15:28

This week on 'Models I really wish were for Dark Eldar':

Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) HzajcUxl

_________________
@TeenageAngst wrote:
Never trust the French.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

Posts : 4171
Join date : 2014-10-04
Location : Ohio

Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews)   Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18 2020, 20:15

I'm still getting it, I don't need a 15th custom Archon, but i'm getting a 15th Custom Archon lol.

Or some Quin model.

_________________
New to Blogging, just starting https://maddpaint.blogspot.com/

Harlequins 5k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
AoS: BoC 8k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Hekatrix
Soulless Samurai

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2018-04-02

Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews)   Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18 2020, 20:47

@amishprn86 wrote:
I'm still getting it, I don't need a 15th custom Archon, but i'm getting a 15th Custom Archon lol.

Or some Quin model.

Perhaps a Shadowseer?

_________________
@TeenageAngst wrote:
Never trust the French.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

Posts : 4171
Join date : 2014-10-04
Location : Ohio

Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews)   Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19 2020, 08:45

@Soulless Samurai wrote:
@amishprn86 wrote:
I'm still getting it, I don't need a 15th custom Archon, but i'm getting a 15th Custom Archon lol.

Or some Quin model.

Perhaps a Shadowseer?

Most likely a custom something with a relic

_________________
New to Blogging, just starting https://maddpaint.blogspot.com/

Harlequins 5k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
AoS: BoC 8k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
The Strange Dark One
Wych
The Strange Dark One

Posts : 703
Join date : 2014-08-22
Location : Private subrealm of the Eldritch Skies Kabal.

Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews)   Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19 2020, 14:31

That's a bit too mystic to be a Dark Eldar HQ in my opinion. But I see it working for Harlequinn or Ynnari. Or as a Dark Eldar themed Craftworld army.
Back to top Go down
amishprn86
Archon
amishprn86

Posts : 4171
Join date : 2014-10-04
Location : Ohio

Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews)   Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19 2020, 22:59

@The Strange Dark One wrote:
That's a bit too mystic to be a Dark Eldar HQ in my opinion. But I see it working for Harlequinn or Ynnari. Or as a Dark Eldar themed Craftworld army.

Not if you make that a flesh scarf!

_________________
New to Blogging, just starting https://maddpaint.blogspot.com/

Harlequins 5k+
Dark Eldar 10k+
AoS: BoC 8k, CoS 3k
Back to top Go down
Burnage
Hekatrix
Burnage

Posts : 1277
Join date : 2017-09-12

Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews)   Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20 2020, 12:36

@Soulless Samurai wrote:
This week on 'Models I really wish were for Dark Eldar':

It seems really obvious to me that a lot of Age of Sigmar models are fully intended to be used as conversion or kitbash material for 40k. Zero reason why you couldn't run her as an Archon, Succubus or Shadowseer.
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Hekatrix
Soulless Samurai

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2018-04-02

Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews)   Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20 2020, 12:42

@Burnage wrote:
@Soulless Samurai wrote:
This week on 'Models I really wish were for Dark Eldar':

It seems really obvious to me that a lot of Age of Sigmar models are fully intended to be used as conversion or kitbash material for 40k. Zero reason why you couldn't run her as an Archon, Succubus or Shadowseer.

I could but that wasn't the point I was making.

My point was that I would like the option of HQs other than the mere 3 we've got now. But the only way to get rules for such is if GW can be ever be arsed releasing models for them. Hence my disappointment as seeing a model that would fit in almost perfectly with DE... but is instead for a completely unrelated faction.

_________________
@TeenageAngst wrote:
Never trust the French.
Back to top Go down
Silverglade
Sybarite
Silverglade

Posts : 488
Join date : 2012-12-30

Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews)   Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20 2020, 15:54

what I wouldn't give for them to re-introduce Baron Sathonyx or Duke Slicious.

Those were my go to HQ's back in 5th edition. I think we would all rush out to buy them both if we had the option!

With good rules, the Baron could even make Hellions viable!
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Hekatrix
Soulless Samurai

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2018-04-02

Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews)   Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20 2020, 16:03

@Silverglade wrote:
what I wouldn't give for them to re-introduce Baron Sathonyx or Duke Slicious.  

Those were my go to HQ's back in 5th edition.   I think we would all rush out to buy them both if we had the option!  

With good rules, the Baron could even make Hellions viable!  

Know what makes me sad?

One of the other things previewed was a new model for Illuminor Szeras.

But here's the thing - the "old" model for Szeras was still one of the newest models in the entire Necron range (IIRC it was made sometime around 7th edition).

It really bugs me that GW are spending their resources to remake a Necron character that was already almost brand-new, whilst we have 5 special characters that were all removed due to lack of models.

And I say this as someone who plays Necrons as well as DE.

_________________
@TeenageAngst wrote:
Never trust the French.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Hekatrix
fisheyes

Posts : 1200
Join date : 2016-02-18

Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews)   Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20 2020, 19:10

Darn, just bought two of the lame Resin Sslyth before the lock-down. These look WAY better.

Maybe a future Grotesque?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews)   Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Sigh (non-Dukhari Previews)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

 :: News & Rumours
-
Jump to: