HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Using DT and EC vehicles in 2000 ETC list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scorpion
Master of Mandrakes

Using DT and EC vehicles in 2000 ETC list Empty
PostSubject: Using DT and EC vehicles in 2000 ETC list   Using DT and EC vehicles in 2000 ETC list I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02 2020, 18:10

So, I am back. The Master of Mandrakes is back in the game.... been gone for several years. Reading allmost anything about "drukhari" as we now are called, written in the last 2 years, seeing many many battle reports, splintermind etc... I think I got an idea of the curent meta.

I am trying to build a list for an ETC game I will have in 2 weeks. So the list is self explanatory but I still need your input for the last few points left plus your input around the strategy I will be using.

The list:

Battalion Detachment

Detachment Type
*Custom Coven*: Dark Technomancers, Experimental Creations

+ HQ +

Haemonculus [5 PL, 81pts]: Electrocorrosive whip, Hexrifle

Haemonculus [5 PL, 81pts]: Electrocorrosive whip, Hexrifle

+ Troops +

Wracks [3 PL, 45pts]
. Acothyst: Haemonculus tools
. 4x Wracks

2 x Wracks [3 PL, 52pts]
. Acothyst: Haemonculus tools
. Wrack with special weapon (up to 1 for 5 models): Ossefactor
. 3x Wracks

+ Heavy Support +

Talos [18 PL, 294pts]
3 x Talos: Chain-Flails, Macro-Scalpel

Talos [18 PL, 294pts]
3 x Talos: Chain-Flails, Macro-Scalpel

+ Dedicated Transport +

4 x Raider [5 PL, 80pts]: Disintegrator cannon

3 x Venom [4 PL, 75pts]: Splinter Cannon, Splinter Cannon

Spearhead Detachment

Detachment Type: Kabal of the Black Heart

+ HQ +

Archon [4 PL, 57pts]: Labyrinthine Cunning, Splinter pistol, Venom Blade, Warlord, Writ of the Living Muse

+ Heavy Support +

3 x Ravager [7 PL, 140pts]: Disintegrator cannon, Disintegrator cannon, Disintegrator cannon

++ Total: [116 PL, 9CP, 1,921pts] ++

So the Idea is that I use the Raiders and Venoms very aggressively. That means charging and fighting with them as well as shooting. +1 in st wil help.  I will use them to screen the Talos as well so that I protect them from stuff that could hurt them if they got charged.

+1 St for Talos could allow me to wound T4 (marines) on 2's.
Disintegrators giving 3D are awesome!
Haywire blasters and DT are awesome!
Hexrifles and DT are not very effective but they are scary.
+1 T for vehicles and Taloi (hemi close by) is nice!

I have some points left. Do I get Mandrakes for them? (I loooove them and like their utility and Mortal woulds ability that actually fits the Hexrifles and ossefactors)  Drazhar?  a 3. Hemi? What do you think will fit the tactic and army? Are ossefactors worth it? (thats 14 points more). Arethe seoconds cannon on the venoms worth it?

A peny for your thoughts!
Back to top Go down
Dalamar
Kabalite Warrior

Using DT and EC vehicles in 2000 ETC list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using DT and EC vehicles in 2000 ETC list   Using DT and EC vehicles in 2000 ETC list I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03 2020, 18:14

If you are going hex rifles then go hexrifles. give all your Acothysts Hexrifles as well you might be able to delete a support character a turn. Drazahr can delete a Knight by himself if lucky, or a unit of centurions. The ossefactors/hexrifles let you fire and fade your wracks for cool shenanigans. Check out Skari's batreps with Drahzar and Coven for in play examples.
Back to top Go down

Using DT and EC vehicles in 2000 ETC list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: