HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

2k. Competitive, solid or OP?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Utsujin
Slave
Utsujin

2k.  Competitive, solid or OP? Empty
PostSubject: 2k. Competitive, solid or OP?   2k.  Competitive, solid or OP? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27 2019, 17:14

Battalion.

Archon huskblade, phantasm 79
Archon huskblade, phantasm 79
Venom 2 cannons. 75

10 warriors, 2 blaster. 94
Same as above 94
Same as above 94
Same as above 94
Same as above 94
Same as above 94
6 raiders with disintigrator cannons 80 each

3 ravagers 3 disintigrator cannons on each. 375

5 scourges 4 blasters 128
Same as above 128
5 scourges. 4 haywire blasters 92

2000 even.
Back to top Go down
Gherma
Kabalite Warrior
Gherma

2k.  Competitive, solid or OP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k. Competitive, solid or OP?   2k.  Competitive, solid or OP? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27 2019, 21:46

You should give a little bit more info if you want proper comments (eg. ITC? Which obsession are you using?), but see below a few generic comments:

- PGL on archons is now a legend weapons, so keep it in mind if you are planning to go to a tournament with this list, as it won’t be allowed
- Find a proper role for the archon. If they are there for the rerolls then you don’t need a venom, if they are supposed to go in close combat, be aware that they will die quickly being alone. If you want to put them in a venom, spare 15 points and bring a lameahan to save you from losing an archon when/if the venom explode
- Don’t give blasters to scourges, they are too expensive for such a fragile unit. Stick to HWB
- You have very little CPs. Try to move the ravages to a spearhead and the scourges to an outrider detachment. If you add two other heroes, remember than one can be Yvraine without having to go Ynnari

2k. Competitive, solid or OP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: