THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Duke/Baron Lists for Nova Style Comp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KabaliteSon
Hellion
KabaliteSon

Duke/Baron Lists for Nova Style Comp Empty
PostSubject: Duke/Baron Lists for Nova Style Comp   Duke/Baron Lists for Nova Style Comp I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05 2011, 22:44

Have a 2k Tourney coming up next year and trying to get a jump on it. I have 2 lists I'm currently interested in building. Here are my ideas.

Duke-150
4x Trueborn w/SplCann x2,SCarbine x2-78
5x Wyches w/HWG,Hek w/Agon in Venomcannon-155
5x Wyches w/HWG,Hek w/Agon in Venomcannon,GT-160
5x Scourges w/HWBx2-130
5x Scourges w/HWBx2-130
5x Scourges w/HWBx2-130
Voidraven w/FF,4x Shatterfields-195

Duke doesn't have a ride, As I had to drop it to get the third Void over a ravager. I'm fine with that. On objectives, a wych squad will just walk onto home objective and Duke will hop in the empty Venom first turn. On KPs, he'll deploy in cover and gun anything who gets close. May dedicate the transport to duke so if necessary he can deepstrike in the backfield and torrent a squishy home objective unit. Either way. Lots of poison, Lots of supression and IMO solid AV12+ killing power. Will have trouble with GK spam lists but thats life.

And the second, Baron.

Baron-105
Haemon w/SS-65
5x Incubi in Venom-175
5x Incubi in Venom-175
3x Wracks w/Liq in Venom-85
5x Wracks w/Liq in Venom-125
16x Hellions w/Helliarch, Agon-281
5x Scourges w/HWB-130
5x Scourges w/HWB-130
5x Scourges w/HWB-130
Ravager w/FF-115
Ravager w/FF-115
Ravager w/FF-115

Hellion unit isn't maxxed out ATM but still enough to be threatening/survivable. Squeezed all the scourges in that I want to take. And a couple marine killer squads up top.

Both the lists are pretty spammy. But I haven't played at 2k levels before and I want to stick with what I know. Both lists have strong points which I enjoy. C&C welcome. Lemme know what list you like best.
Back to top Go down
http://Sanguinesons@blogspot.com
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Duke/Baron Lists for Nova Style Comp   Duke/Baron Lists for Nova Style Comp I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08 2011, 02:45

I like the 1st list better. I actually, in many ways, like the 2nd list far better - but the painful lack of anti-mech capability means it's basically doomed versus any mechanized build.

Back to top Go down
kenny3760
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Duke/Baron Lists for Nova Style Comp   Duke/Baron Lists for Nova Style Comp I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09 2011, 22:13

I think the first list has more potential, but I would drop all the Heks with agonisers and get a unit of blasterborn in there. I don't really see the need for your wyches to be getting out their transports at any stage other than to HG something.
In fact it might be worth dumping the wyches and going blaster/warrior units, but that takes us very close to Stelek land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duke/Baron Lists for Nova Style Comp   Duke/Baron Lists for Nova Style Comp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duke/Baron Lists for Nova Style Comp
Page 1 of 1