HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Extremely good
How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar? - Page 7 Voteba139%How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar? - Page 7 Voteba15
 9% [ 7 ]
Very good
How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar? - Page 7 Voteba1330%How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar? - Page 7 Voteba15
 30% [ 22 ]
Good
How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar? - Page 7 Voteba1341%How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar? - Page 7 Voteba15
 41% [ 30 ]
Neither good or bad
How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar? - Page 7 Voteba138%How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar? - Page 7 Voteba15
 8% [ 6 ]
Bad
How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar? - Page 7 Voteba138%How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar? - Page 7 Voteba15
 8% [ 6 ]
Very bad
How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar? - Page 7 Voteba133%How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar? - Page 7 Voteba15
 3% [ 2 ]
Extremely bad
How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar? - Page 7 Voteba131%How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar? - Page 7 Voteba15
 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 74

AuthorMessage
Soulless Samurai
Hekatrix
Soulless Samurai

How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar?   How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13 2020, 11:20

I'm somewhat torn, to be honest.

On the one hand, claiming that the Harlequins have gotten new rules when the only thing in PR for them was the godawful Ynnari stuff seems low even by GW's standards.

However, if Harlequins do get a separate release, then it'll be pretty insulting for their tiny faction to get more stuff than Dark Eldar did.

yellabelly
Sybarite
yellabelly

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar?   How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14 2020, 16:27

@Soulless Samurai wrote:

On the one hand, claiming that the Harlequins have gotten new rules when the only thing in PR for them was the godawful Ynnari stuff seems low even by GW's standards.

However, if Harlequins do get a separate release, then it'll be pretty insulting for their tiny faction to get more stuff than Dark Eldar did.

I'd rather see the Quins get a decent release, tbh. Someone else getting shoddy treatment from GW doesn't make the Dark Eldar psychic awakening rules any less disappointing.....

Hekatrix
Soulless Samurai

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar?   How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14 2020, 16:34

@yellabelly wrote:
@Soulless Samurai wrote:

I'd rather see the Quins get a decent release, tbh. Someone else getting shoddy treatment from GW doesn't make the Dark Eldar psychic awakening rules any less disappointing.....

You're right, of course.

It's just rather tiresome to see the treats lavished on other factions whilst DE are left in a state of perpetual neglect.

But yes, I hope Harlequins don't get completely shafted by GW.

Lord Asvaldir
Hekatrix
Lord Asvaldir

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar?   How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14 2020, 17:14

@amishprn86 wrote:
GK's are twice the size as Quins, so i wouldn't call them small/niche.

Not saying Quins isn't, just not getting hyped lol

Twice the models I suppose, I'd still throw them in the smaller range of models, less played armies category. Course that may change with their new PA rules...

I'm not holding out hope for some massive, amazing release for the clowns. I just expect something, even if it's very little.

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar?   How do you feel about the current state of Dark Eldar? - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: