painting with purple?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marquis Vaulkhere
Kabalite Warrior
Marquis Vaulkhere

painting with purple? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: painting with purple?   painting with purple? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22 2011, 17:53

Wow that looks very good Verbal Underbelly. I like the way you painted the rifle, I have been wondering how to make the rifle look simple and good and I think you just answered that question.

SirTainly
Sybarite
SirTainly

PostSubject: Re: painting with purple?   painting with purple? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22 2011, 18:52

I did purple with green - think of the original Joker from Batman.
Back to top Go down
http://fortwargame.blogspot.com/
gunnerboy1607
Kabalite Warrior
gunnerboy1607

PostSubject: Re: painting with purple?   painting with purple? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22 2011, 22:35

Verbal underbelly! Wow! I likethelooks of your model mostly with the blue! Thank you!

@Localork - yes i will!

@sirtainly- you sit! has given me a good idea for my archon! I'm gonna try paint his face like jokers! Like with the smeared lip! Hmmmm I might fail though but imgonna try! Thank you

Hellion
Angrypeasant

PostSubject: Re: painting with purple?   painting with purple? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22 2011, 22:39

I like it, its a clean striking paint job with a base that helps bring out the colors of the model.
Back to top Go down
gunnerboy1607
Kabalite Warrior
gunnerboy1607

PostSubject: Re: painting with purple?   painting with purple? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23 2011, 11:32

OKAY THEN!!! PEOPLE OF THE DARK CITY!!! i have a good idea, but would it work?
you know how i was saying purple for base and all?? what if i use this lightning blue technique as something to contrast...would that work if i can pull it off??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0amfUYFImBM&feature=related

PostSubject: Re: painting with purple?   painting with purple? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

painting with purple?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: