HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

2k - 3 Batallion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
merse24
Kabalite Warrior
merse24

2k - 3 Batallion Empty
PostSubject: 2k - 3 Batallion   2k - 3 Batallion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 21:33

Wanted something fun, and honestly couldn't decide between the 3, so I went with all of them!

Prizes from Dark City (3 relics): -3 CP
Alliance of Agony (3 warlords): -1 CP

Kabal Battalion
Black Heart

Archon - Splinter Pistol, Venom Blade & Labyrenthine Cunning
Archon - Splinter Pistol, Venom Blade

3x5 Warriors - Splinter Rifles (4), Blaster (1)

Mandrakes (5)

3x Raider - DL
2x Venom - SC (1), Twin Splinter Rifle (1)

Cult
Red Grief Battalion

Succubus - Splinter Pistol, Blood Glaive & Hyperswift Reflexes (+1 invuln save)
Succubus - Splinter Pistol, Archite Glaive

3x10 Wyches - All Hekatari Blades and Splinter Pistols
1x6 Reavers - Grav-Talons (2), Blasters (2), Splinter Pistols (4), Splinter Rifles (4)

Coven
Prophets of Flesh Battalion

Haemonculus - haemonculus Tools, Splinter Pistol, Diabolical Soothsayer, Nightmare Doll
Haemonculus - Haemonculus Tools, Splinter Pistol

2x10 Wracks - Haemonculus Tools
1x5 Wracks - Haemonculus Tools

1x4 Grotesques - Flesh Gaunlet (4), Monstrous Clever (4)

1x Raider - DL
2x Venom - SC (2), Twin Splinter Rifle (2)

The Kabal warriors are all in Venoms, The Wyches are all in Raiders, Grots are in a Raider with 1 of the Haemy's and the 2 Archons and 2 Succubi are in a Venom. The remaining Haemy and Wracks are all on foot acting as a T1 screen and then sitting on obj's.

One area that this loses out on is aura buffs from the Archons and the Succubi, but I thought it would be fun to through the 4 of them in a HQ CC mini-bomb.  

T1, Get reavers into combat and drop Mandrakes in.  Move up the 4 raiders and the HQ venom.
T2, unload all of the wyches and Grots and HQs for some SERIOUS CC fun.

Certainly room for some optimization, but this could be fun. Plus sitting on 12 + D3 CPs to start the game (-4 for the pregame strategems though). Plus Lab Cunning from Archon could land another 2-3 CPs.
Back to top Go down
benmet
Hellion
benmet

2k - 3 Batallion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k - 3 Batallion   2k - 3 Batallion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 22:26

Why cult of grief for the Wyches? With 3 x 10 wych units it looks like Cursed Blade would be better.
Back to top Go down
merse24
Kabalite Warrior
merse24

2k - 3 Batallion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k - 3 Batallion   2k - 3 Batallion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 22:37

I went back and forth on that one for a while and went Red Grief for the Reavers to pretty much guarantee a successful T1 charge. Red Grief would still have some benefit for the Wyches, where Cursed Blade would have minimal benefit for the Reavers, since the +1S doesn't affect bladevanes.
Back to top Go down
PFI
Kabalite Warrior
PFI

2k - 3 Batallion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k - 3 Batallion   2k - 3 Batallion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 23:19

True about the cursed blade not benefiting the reavers but you have much more points invested in wyches. I don't think one unit of reavers hitting way ahead of the main army is as important as 3 units of wyches that are now +1 str
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2k - 3 Batallion Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2k - 3 Batallion   2k - 3 Batallion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2k - 3 Batallion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-