Hi folks! I'm thinking about putting together a list for a local event. It's narrative, so I'm bringing my pre-codex Dark Eldar--but it's also a tournament, so I want to bring something optimized given the event restrictions.
Those restrictions are:
- 1250 points, battleforged
- army must consist of either a single patrol or battalion detachment
- warlord must be an unnamed HQ
- army can contain only one of each unit EXCLUDING troops and transports
- no units with the "titantic" keyword
My first impulse is to start off with:
Haemonculus, electrocorrosive whip, Parasite's kiss, Hatred Eternal (warlord)
3x 5 Kabalite warriors (1 w/ blaster), in a basic venom
What do you all think?
And what else might you include?
(1) Dark Lance spam? (e.g., 1 ravager, 1 razorwing, 1 unit of 5 scourges w/ 4 dark lance, 1 unit of blasterborn)
(2) Webway shenanigans? (e.g., 5-10 mandrakes; 10 deep-striking Incubi, 20 Wyches)
(3) Coven units for T5+ spam? (e.g., wracks, grots)
(4) Other strong units? (e.g., voidraven, big unit of sslyth?)
Give me your creativity! Theorycrafting welcome!