HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

DE standing in for DE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fenrisnorth
Kabalite Warrior

DE standing in for DE Empty
PostSubject: DE standing in for DE   DE standing in for DE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10 2011, 14:44

Quick question, how cool would your gaming clubs (i.e. not us Dark Eldar) be with someone using Dark Elf models as Dark Eldar? I just realzed I have a fair amount of the little blighters scattered through my boxes and was thinking I could cut my costs...

Witches -> Wyches/Bloodbrides
Corsairs -> Man-wyches/CC Trueborn(GASP!)
Executioners -> Incubi
War Hydra -> Clawed Fiend (the more heads you cut off.....)

And yes, I would need to find splinter pistols for the Corsairs, honetly who ever heard of a tech-crossbow... My only regret is having boneitis... I mean not being able to use the tentacle sorceress as a psyker.

Captured Victims: Castellan Crowe, Ultramarine Chapter Master
Back to top Go down
POwell0
Kabalite Warrior
POwell0

PostSubject: Re: DE standing in for DE   DE standing in for DE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10 2011, 17:51

Im actually planning on converting some Trueborn from Dark Elf corsairs. I think they would look pretty good and with their segmented armour and Elf/Eldar features wouldnt detract too much from the overall look of the army
Back to top Go down
Kesharq
Kabalite Warrior
Kesharq

PostSubject: Re: DE standing in for DE   DE standing in for DE I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26 2011, 09:08

The old Warrior-Bodies fit well with plastic DE-spearmen-Legs, especially for the old heavy weapons.

for the splinterpistols: try www.wargamebits.co.uk - they sell Scourges Splinterpistols for 5 pence there

PostSubject: Re: DE standing in for DE   DE standing in for DE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DE standing in for DE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: