THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal or not

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Citizen
Slave
Citizen

Kabal or not Empty
PostSubject: Kabal or not   Kabal or not I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26 2017, 15:44

Heh up folk new forum guy here

Quick question, if I'm going Ynnari can I still use the Kabal keyword for my Archon??

Ta in advance
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

Kabal or not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal or not   Kabal or not I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26 2017, 17:54

What do you mean, use the Kabal keyword ?

He doesn't lose his Kabal faction-trait, and keeps his aura, if that's the question.

But if you're going Ynnari... don't pick an Archon. You have access to better HQs from Harlies and CW.

Slave
Citizen

Kabal or not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal or not   Kabal or not I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26 2017, 18:14

Thanks for the reply, that's the answer I was looking for, the reason I want to field the archon is I'm wanti g to field the court of the archon to try something against nurgle
Back to top Go down
Silverglade
Wych
Silverglade

Kabal or not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal or not   Kabal or not I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26 2017, 19:39

You don't need to field an archon to field the court. So I'm with Mppqlmd here. If you're going to field Ynarri anyway, then the Archon is probably your worst choice.
Back to top Go down
FuelDrop
Hekatrix
FuelDrop

Kabal or not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal or not   Kabal or not I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26 2017, 21:43

Eh... I mean with the court the Archon becomes less crap due to granting them rerolls... If you are bringing enough court stuff to justify the otherwise useless archon then maybe.
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

Kabal or not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal or not   Kabal or not I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 27 2017, 06:04

That's true. I have yet to test how "worth it" the archon has become with the new point values.

Anyway, from a rule perspective, this is entirely legit.

Kabal or not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal or not   Kabal or not I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal or not
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: