THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

need some help on deciding which units to take

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkin
Kabalite Warrior
Darkin

need some help on deciding which units to take   Empty
PostSubject: need some help on deciding which units to take    need some help on deciding which units to take   I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18 2017, 19:29

so I want to play some 1500p games with my buddies and I want to build a list with 3 DL ravagers and 3 Dissie RW's what puts me at 1048 points but what do I pick now
i feel like i don't nee anything really so what do you guys say
Back to top Go down
Mppqlmd
Incubi
Mppqlmd

PostSubject: Re: need some help on deciding which units to take    need some help on deciding which units to take   I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18 2017, 19:40

So you're at 9 DL and 6 dissies.
You anti-tank is fine, so the question is : where are you going to get a little more AI ?

Suggestions :
- Barebone scourges
- Beast packs
- Venoms/kabalites gunboats
- I wouldn't take incubi : they serve a role very similar to the one dissies fulfill (Anti elite infantry)

Kabalite Warrior
Darkin

PostSubject: Re: need some help on deciding which units to take    need some help on deciding which units to take   I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18 2017, 19:42

what about raider gunboats?
and maybe mandrakes?
Back to top Go down
Chippen
Kabalite Warrior
Chippen

PostSubject: Re: need some help on deciding which units to take    need some help on deciding which units to take   I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18 2017, 23:50

Only thing you're really missing is maybe some poison for daemons/nidzilla/invulns. 5 Kabs with a Blaster in a double cannon Venom is a solid go-to, gives you durable (while in Venom) and mobile ObSec. Mandrakes are good as well.

lament.config
Sybarite
lament.config

PostSubject: Re: need some help on deciding which units to take    need some help on deciding which units to take   I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19 2017, 02:18

You need some boots (or hooves, bare feet, whatever).
Mandrakes
Kabalite in venoms or raiders
Beast Packs

Wish I could add coven troops but, they are softer now and until we get our codex it's just like that. Same for wyches. I'm still optimistic that our codex will fix a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
URIEN
Kabalite Warrior
URIEN

PostSubject: Re: need some help on deciding which units to take    need some help on deciding which units to take   I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19 2017, 08:56

Mandrakes, 10 Kab's with a SC in a Raider with a Lance (about 210), bare Scourges are a great shout and maybe throw in some extras or weapons if the points are there to spare.

If it were me, TANTALUS XD Such a gem Cool

Sybarite
masamune

PostSubject: Re: need some help on deciding which units to take    need some help on deciding which units to take   I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19 2017, 13:09

Maybe add a couple nude HQ for Command points ?

need some help on deciding which units to take   19121d10 Dark eldars ~4k points / need some help on deciding which units to take   4eef2c10 Battle sisters ~2k points
Back to top Go down
Imateria
Wych
Imateria

PostSubject: Re: need some help on deciding which units to take    need some help on deciding which units to take   I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19 2017, 13:32

A couple of bare bones Archons for HQ's and 3 units of 5 Kabalites in Venoms should bring you up to a little over 1500pts, that would let you run a Battalion and an Air Superiority detachments.
Back to top Go down
Darkin
Kabalite Warrior
Darkin

PostSubject: Re: need some help on deciding which units to take    need some help on deciding which units to take   I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19 2017, 15:15

okay so i run a battalion now and i have enough points lft for either 3 blaster into my 3 barebone Kabalites or put splintercannons on my venoms. what would you guys do?
Back to top Go down
Lyceus
Hellion
Lyceus

PostSubject: Re: need some help on deciding which units to take    need some help on deciding which units to take   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 20 2017, 10:49

I started to not equip kabalites with blasters and did not miss them. 1-2 more AI shots are very welcome. And you can sacrifice them as deepstrike/smite protection. SC are not that effective either but the venom is not highest priority and always shoots with full BS.
That counts for something.
I would go max out ravagers and RWJ and after them equip venoms with more SC.
Back to top Go down
masamune
Sybarite
masamune

PostSubject: Re: need some help on deciding which units to take    need some help on deciding which units to take   I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 20 2017, 18:42

Maybe add more kabalite warriors bodies, or a splinter cannon (Venom and/or kabalites warriors)

need some help on deciding which units to take   19121d10 Dark eldars ~4k points / need some help on deciding which units to take   4eef2c10 Battle sisters ~2k points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need some help on deciding which units to take    need some help on deciding which units to take   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need some help on deciding which units to take
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-
Jump to: