THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

I require certain... "alterations..."

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Father Dagon
Hellion
Father Dagon

I require certain... "alterations..." Empty
PostSubject: I require certain... "alterations..."   I require certain... "alterations..." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 21:52

Hello, all!

I've got some modeling to do soon, and I am stuck with yet another quandary.

You see, I'm going to buy, build, and paint some wyches. But these are going to be the wyches riding with my Haemonculus. You see, my idea is that the only reason the Haemonculus tolerates being deployed with them is that he likes to see his handiwork.

I'm interested in surgical modification for these gals. The idea is that they aren't the traditionally beautiful wyches, but that they entered a pact with Radian Yrreth (the Haemonculus) in order to preserve themselves. They were all horribly wounded and dying or something, I haven't worked out the circumstances, and Radian, being a merciful bloke, made a deal with them. He regenerated their bodies in return for their service as surgical pincushions. Their bodies were to be canvases for his arts.

Now, I wish GW would put out a sprue with various "haemonculus modifications" on them, but, alas, they haven't. These tortured dames need to look like lithe, formerly beautiful unholy terrors.

The only inspiration I have at the moment is Mileena of Mortal Kombat fame.

I require certain... "alterations..." Mortal-Kombat-Mileena-Gameplay-Video

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or suggestions on how this could be done? I'm going to peruse GW's ranges for things like digitigrade legs, mutant heads, etc. etc. for a while.

Anyway, thank you!

Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: I require certain... "alterations..."   I require certain... "alterations..." I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 22:00

Wha... what? Sorry, I was distracted by major boobage *cough*.

Anyway I think You could try Daemonettes heads (both infantry and Seekers riders). They are female but also disfigured/distorted.

IMHO this one takes the cake:
I require certain... "alterations..." 012

Actually bodies are nice starting material too IF You would have skills to deal with non-even ammount of breasts (or "deal with it", stating they have some sort of heartplugs there)

dizylizy
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: I require certain... "alterations..."   I require certain... "alterations..." I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31 2011, 10:36

I would say that the entire demonette box would be great, clawed feet, pincers, horns, hmmm maybe I need to take advantage of some of this and make a sweet blood bride unit.

Back to top Go down
Father Dagon
Hellion
Father Dagon

PostSubject: Re: I require certain... "alterations..."   I require certain... "alterations..." I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02 2011, 21:31

I might as well post here rather than making a new thread.

I'm thinking my female Archon needs a mask. I'm thinking something like that of Dollface of Twisted Metal fame.
I require certain... "alterations..." Dollface

Anyone know of any miniature company that makes an appropriate face, or shall I greenstuff it?

And thanks for the suggestion, I think I will invest in another box of daemonettes for their services. It's a pretty great idea.

Back to top Go down
speedfreek
Sybarite
speedfreek

PostSubject: Re: I require certain... "alterations..."   I require certain... "alterations..." I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03 2011, 00:04

I think the most neutral of the Harlequins' masks or the mask from the belt of the Shadowseer would work just fine.

https://2img.net/h/i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/bengtslaanesh/dork%20eldar/IMG_0369.jpg
(this is just a press-mould of that Harlequin-face)

Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: I require certain... "alterations..."   I require certain... "alterations..." I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03 2011, 00:57

Or the Masque, Slaneshii daemonette character. She'sgot a mask IIRC, carrie in her hand, you could probably set it up so the archon is holding it in front of her face.

Captured Victims: Castellan Crowe, Ultramarine Chapter Master
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I require certain... "alterations..."   I require certain... "alterations..." I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I require certain... "alterations..."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: