THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar Crossovers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

Dark Eldar Crossovers Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar Crossovers   Dark Eldar Crossovers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28 2011, 20:47

I wasn't completely sure if this was the best forum part to post this topic in, but I think so since it is a DE discussion adter all.
Anyway.
Crossovers, Dark Eldar and something else - you've seen any?

The only one I can think of is this, but it is awe-some... I didn't make it though (I wish!).

Dark Eldar Crossovers My_rare_hesperax_by_hattonslayden-d35k7or

Painted: 2263pts

shamroll wrote:
Dang! I was hoping Tyranids followed the Pokemon naming idea. A big Carnifex running around just yelling "Carnifex! Carni-Carnifex!" followed by a squad of termagants all saying "Termagant" to each other.

Last edited by Saintspirit on Sat Oct 29 2011, 11:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deneris
Hellion
Deneris

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Crossovers   Dark Eldar Crossovers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28 2011, 23:14

How about a Haemonculi "plays" around with his Pokemon?

Dark Eldar Crossovers _эльдар
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Crossovers   Dark Eldar Crossovers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28 2011, 23:18

Dark Eldar Crossovers 244460_md-Chronos,%20Conversion,%20Dark%20Eldar,%20Painlord,%20Talos,%20Twin%20Link,%20Wraithlord

Looted Wraithlord?

Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Crossovers   Dark Eldar Crossovers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29 2011, 09:52

@Local_Ork wrote:
Dark Eldar Crossovers 244460_md-Chronos,%20Conversion,%20Dark%20Eldar,%20Painlord,%20Talos,%20Twin%20Link,%20Wraithlord

Looted Wraithlord?

*faints* Wow, I'm in love, I just gotta loot that!

BTW - did Speedfreek ever finish his?
Back to top Go down
darthplagis
Slave
darthplagis

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Crossovers   Dark Eldar Crossovers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29 2011, 23:16

@Local_Ork wrote:

Looted Wraithlord?

Shocked affraid

OMG i need to steal this for my talos. such an amazing piece.
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Crossovers   Dark Eldar Crossovers I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29 2011, 23:54

Wait, it gets better.
I used that for as inspiration for my full scratchbuild Talos/Cronos Wych-style Wraithlord (one I was supposed to finish before november). Don't want to post pictures tho... yet.

It kinda remind me my ex actually (ie. it's unstoppable enraged killing machine with breasts, armoured corset and instant-death spikes everywhere it's possible. Yep, Gothy Goth female. Didn't match quite well but it was fun. Also had few chances to *khem* practise "magic tricks").

darthplagis
Slave
darthplagis

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Crossovers   Dark Eldar Crossovers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30 2011, 00:06

@Local_Ork wrote:
Wait, it gets better.
I used that for as inspiration for my full scratchbuild Talos/Cronos Wych-style Wraithlord (one I was supposed to finish before november). Don't want to post pictures tho... yet.

It kinda remind me my ex actually (ie. it's unstoppable enraged killing machine with breasts, armoured corset and instant-death spikes everywhere it's possible. Yep, Gothy Goth female. Didn't match quite well but it was fun. Also had few chances to *khem* practise "magic tricks").

hehe sounds like i gotta keep an eye on your projects then ork Smile

and you ex sounds like my Mrs LOL armoured corsets and spikeyness...... oh and the chesticles I love you Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Crossovers   Dark Eldar Crossovers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar Crossovers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

GENERAL DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Drukhari Discussion
-