THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark eldar flyers

Go down 
+6
Arani
Seshiru
Logan Frost
CurstAlchemist
CptMetal
Tommyneck
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommyneck
Slave
Tommyneck

Dark eldar flyers Empty
PostSubject: Dark eldar flyers   Dark eldar flyers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09 2017, 17:00

Are we only allowed to shoot one missile a turn now with both flyers?
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

Dark eldar flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark eldar flyers   Dark eldar flyers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09 2017, 17:21

f*** yes! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tommyneck
Slave
Tommyneck

Dark eldar flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark eldar flyers   Dark eldar flyers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09 2017, 17:23

That's crap for the points you pay
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

Dark eldar flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark eldar flyers   Dark eldar flyers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09 2017, 17:50

Keep in mind they are not one use only anymore.
Back to top Go down
Logan Frost
Sybarite
Logan Frost

Dark eldar flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark eldar flyers   Dark eldar flyers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09 2017, 18:35

And you can mix and match.
Back to top Go down
Seshiru
Sybarite

Dark eldar flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark eldar flyers   Dark eldar flyers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21 2017, 16:43

My 2 cents, razorwing is as good as a ravager possibly better and both our flyers are worth their points but I wouldn't pay for missile upgrades on the voidraven

Hellion
Arani

Dark eldar flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark eldar flyers   Dark eldar flyers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21 2017, 16:59

Another nice feature is at least necrotoxin missiles feel somewhat useful. Just a flat six shots instead of having to roll like the others.

The only thing I'm curious about is the sudden difference between Dark Eldar and Craftworld flyers. During 7th Ed we had essentially the same statline, but with our flyers having supersonic while craftworld flyers had vector dancer.

Now.. Craftworld flyers have 2 more wounds than DE flyers and a 3+ armor save rather than our 4+'s. However, we do get a pretty nifty 5+ invuln whereas the hemlock gets what's essentially a 6+ FNP. With the amount of high AP weapons out there, I suppose the 5+ invuln makes up for the difference in wounds and armor values, but it just felt odd to me upon reading it.

Hekatrix
The Red King

Dark eldar flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark eldar flyers   Dark eldar flyers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21 2017, 20:26

against the weapons that would worry our flyers (lascannons and the like) our 5++ is better than the 3+/6+++ of the hemlock due to having to make fnp against every damage received.

Kabalite Warrior
@miral

Dark eldar flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark eldar flyers   Dark eldar flyers I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 21 2017, 21:37

No vehicle angles, no wapon angles, split fire, starting on the table. .. every vehicle got more expensive, but flyers are pretty well priced. I expect to see so many more of them and I think taking the missiles is worth it as you can shopot all your weapons every turn at different targets and you have options
Back to top Go down
|Meavar
Hekatrix
|Meavar

Dark eldar flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark eldar flyers   Dark eldar flyers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 06:44

I think another major difference is the 2 turns craftworld get while we get only 1 :'(
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

Dark eldar flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark eldar flyers   Dark eldar flyers I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 22 2017, 18:47

They also fire d6 shots instead of one so half the time you get as many
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark eldar flyers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark eldar flyers   Dark eldar flyers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark eldar flyers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions