THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Tank Shock and Skimmers

Go down 
+8
Thor665
Archon Mephitic
abjectus
Massaen
Cailos
Shadows Revenge
Aroshamash
Sky Serpent
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

Tank Shock and Skimmers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank Shock and Skimmers   Tank Shock and Skimmers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21 2011, 18:38

Massaen is right about FFs - officially the goggles do nothing.
Never had it be a problem though - it's just one of those holes GW refuses to admit exists (seriously guys, just FAQ this, it takes like 30 seconds), there's quite a few, natch.

Back to top Go down
Smurfy
Kabalite Warrior
Smurfy

PostSubject: Re: Tank Shock and Skimmers   Tank Shock and Skimmers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28 2011, 19:16

Making sure I'm clear on this as I've been playing it this way and it's been back in forth all over this thread:

I declare Tank Shock with a Skimmer with Prow
I have a unit with a Meltagun trying to prevent it, and a big spread out IG blob behind said cockblock unit.
I can still elect to ignore the Meltagun-eff-your Tank Shock-guy and begin my Tank Shock by helicopter landing on the unit I want to bunch up?
This is legit yes?
Back to top Go down
Cailos
Kabalite Warrior
Cailos

PostSubject: Re: Tank Shock and Skimmers   Tank Shock and Skimmers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28 2011, 19:18

@Smurfy wrote:
Making sure I'm clear on this as I've been playing it this way and it's been back in forth all over this thread:

I declare Tank Shock with a Skimmer with Prow
I have a unit with a Meltagun trying to prevent it, and a big spread out IG blob behind said cockblock unit.
I can still elect to ignore the Meltagun-eff-your Tank Shock-guy and begin my Tank Shock by helicopter landing on the unit I want to bunch up?
This is legit yes?
From what I can gather from the rules, Yes.
Back to top Go down
Smurfy
Kabalite Warrior
Smurfy

PostSubject: Re: Tank Shock and Skimmers   Tank Shock and Skimmers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28 2011, 19:22

Cools, forgot naming distance but hey that's a small matter this song just pops into my head about what the Shock Prow Raider/Ravager is doing -

Cant touch me, nope nope not you mean heavy weapons guy, oh that unit WIMPS, you can touch me, no not you guys over here...YES THESE GUYS IN THE BACK TOO. Hheheheheh

<.<
Back to top Go down
Yadahr of the Stolen Star
Hellion
Yadahr of the Stolen Star

PostSubject: Re: Tank Shock and Skimmers   Tank Shock and Skimmers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16 2012, 23:53

i have a house rule that says that skimmers can tank shock over units, but they must take an initiative test at I5 or suffer d3 glancing hits. i don't know if that would be useful, but it makes sense.

PostSubject: Re: Tank Shock and Skimmers   Tank Shock and Skimmers - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tank Shock and Skimmers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: