Greetings fellow Archons
So I have a Tournament end of April with following rules:
CAD or Codex based Detachment (Realspace raiders in this case, decurions are not allowed) + 1 formation from parent codex or supplement that is originated from parent codex, so no mix matching with brothers. Missions are maelstrom with cards and secondary, and LoW is limited to 400 pts. No Ynnari and Gathering the storm armies in general.
I have made 4 versions of the same list consisting of CAD which are usual lists for DE army:
HQ: Succubus or Archon
Elite: Dark lance Trueborns
Troops: 3 venoms and 1 Raider filled with Kabalites, depending on points some with blasters, some not, and raider is also with splinter cannon Kabalite
Fast: Razorwing or 6 Reavers, 6 Reavers, Haywire scourges
Heavy: Ravager with dark lances
I haven't wrote the equipment because it differs from list to list in order to fit into 1850 pts.
But I have a couple of dilemmas:
1. Archon or Succubus as a Grotesquerie IC?
2. CAD or Realspace raiders in order to field more fast attack units?
3. In case of CAD, Razorwing or another 6 men Reaver unit?
4. Are Scourges and Ravager enough to bring down the Imperial Knight?
5. How would this fare against Wraithknight?
6. Are there any other things I should pay attention to?
Meta is unknown to me since the tournament is in neighboring country and will probably be more regional.