Dark Lord of Granbretan
Posts : 7312
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : London
|Subject: Friendly Reminder - Forum Rules Mon Jan 23 2017, 10:40|| |
We're seeing a lot more activity lately and lots of new members, which is fantastic. Just a friendly reminder about the forum rules, which can be found here and in particular, rule 4. Respect.4. Respect
Thank you all - Count Adhemar
- Respect other denizens at all times. Please remember that your views are your own, and that others may not agree with them. In addition, some topics of conversation may be alright to discuss with friends in real life but are not suitable here. In the past there have been instances of members becoming uncomfortable, offended or even being driven away because of certain discussions. Please refrain from discussing sex, drugs, politics and religion.
- Comments that are sexist, or racially or culturally insensitive, will not be tolerated. Please remember that some people may be offended more easily than others.
- Spamming, trolling or flaming will also not be tolerated.
- Leet/chat speak is not permitted. This is a global forum for all ages and abilities based on English as a universal medium. We simply ask that you spell, punctuate and be grammatically correct to the best of your ability.
- Swearing is not permitted - again, this is a public forum, ‘family-rated’ for all ages - and moderation of swearing is at the discretion of the reporting moderator. There is a swear filter in place on the forum, please do not try to avoid it. Words such as F*ck will be edited and the offender warned. There is no direct filter in the chatroom, and repeated violations will result in chat privileges being revoked.
_________________You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. In what world could you possibly beat me?