THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

moving raiders and snapire

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dodo_Night
Kabalite Warrior
Dodo_Night

moving raiders and snapire Empty
PostSubject: moving raiders and snapire   moving raiders and snapire I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2016, 22:29

Thanks to the woderful denizens of the dark city, i now know passengers don't have to snap fire after the raider jinks. huzzah! but here is my question. if the raider moves the full 12 in the movement phase, can the passengers still fire at full ballistic skill? or do they snap fire? it may be sometihng of a silly question but i honestly do not know xD thank you in advance

Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: moving raiders and snapire   moving raiders and snapire I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2016, 22:34

@Dodo_Night wrote:
Thanks to the woderful denizens of the dark city, i now know passengers don't have to snap fire after the raider jinks.  huzzah!  

According to the rules, that is 100% correct. According to the recent FAQ however, it's now wrong!

Quote :
but here is my question.  if the raider moves the full 12 in the movement phase, can the passengers still fire at full ballistic skill?  or do they snap fire?  it may be sometihng of a silly question but i honestly do not know xD  thank you in advance

If you move more than 6" the passengers are forced to snapfire.

Dodo_Night
Kabalite Warrior
Dodo_Night

PostSubject: Re: moving raiders and snapire   moving raiders and snapire I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2016, 22:38

@Count Adhemar wrote:

According to the rules, that is 100% correct. According to the recent FAQ however, it's now wrong!

D'oh!

Quote :

If you move more than 6" the passengers are forced to snapfire.

thank you for clearing that up. it may simply be better to bring footdar to matches and only have raiders for my assault troops ^^

Hellion
Alvaneron

PostSubject: Re: moving raiders and snapire   moving raiders and snapire I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2016, 18:14

yeah, 6" with full BS, because our highly advanced skimmer Raiders that hover above all obstacles, are just like ranting Rhinos who are bumping over every rabbit hole.
Back to top Go down
Archon Vitcus
Kabalite Warrior
Archon Vitcus

PostSubject: Re: moving raiders and snapire   moving raiders and snapire I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2016, 19:50

The recent FAQ which is still a draft.

For now until they are official, you can jink a raider and the passengers still fire at full BS if you've moved 6"
Back to top Go down
nuclearfeet
Slave
nuclearfeet

PostSubject: Re: moving raiders and snapire   moving raiders and snapire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22 2016, 23:48

@Count Adhemar wrote:
@Dodo_Night wrote:
Thanks to the woderful denizens of the dark city, i now know passengers don't have to snap fire after the raider jinks.  huzzah!  

Nope, that FAQ is only a draft and not official.

edit: someone beat me to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moving raiders and snapire   moving raiders and snapire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moving raiders and snapire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: