The prince is everything the Dark Eldar Archon wishes it was.
Typical build is reaper of the outer dark, shadowfield, bike, and void sabre for a tidy 135 points, or collector w/ mask of secrets, shadowfield, bike, and void sabre for 150 points. Add to Reaver Jetbike or Seer Council and drink lots of tears.
1. Scatter laser Cloud dancers w/ Outflank+reckless abandon are absolutely INSANE. Dark Lance Dancers are a trap, since your Fast attack/heavy support units are much better tank hunters. Splinter Bikes are also REALLY good. A ten man squad puts out the same dakka as 5 Venoms, but with jetbike mobility.
2. Lynx for reliable ranged D. Take a CAD for THREE. These things are so frak good. Can reliably wipe out a Knight/Wknight/Deathstar squad PER TURN.
3. Warp hunter for cheap, unreliable ranged D
4. Hornets with pulse lasers are so much better than ravagers its sickening
5. Mass Venom spam w/ Fusion gun kabalites is similar, but better than the Blasterborn build since everything SCOUTS
6. 3x Cloud dancer felarchs w/ venom blades + Shadowfield bike venom blade baron is a nice way to get around the coterie HQ/Troop tax. Great place to add your prince/farseers/autarchs for a hard hitting deathstar.
7. Malevolents need more S, Voidstorm are too expensive, although a 5x Voidstorm w/ jetpack w/ max dissonance pistol can be fun
8. Reavers can be decent MSU marines as void armor is a set cost FOR THE ENTIRE SQUAD
9. Ghostwalkers are ok - Basically mandrakes with 1/5 fusion guns.
10. Balestrikes are good, but Warp Hunters/Lynx are much better
11. Void Dreamer - INCREDIBLE....if only if had a jetbike option. I've had really strong success with this unit together with Eldrad/IC farseers/and D scythe Wraithguard as a teleporting D platform
12. Falcon/Fire Prism/Firestorm/Spinner - Ok, but not great
13. Wasps - Hornets are superior
Typical builds are (1) Null deployment alphastrike with Skyburners, (2) Mass close combat deathstar with jetbikes, or (3) skyshield+VSG Cheese with Max Warp Hunters/Lynx/Hornets. All options are powerful, but #3
can outshoot any army with 10+ D blast templates a turn. Collector of ancient secrets also makes the prince an easy way to get a "taxless" shadowseer for freakshow/psychic shriek shenanigans. 2++ SF Prince + Jetseer Council + Baharroth is VERY VERY strong as it solves the seer councils damage output + survivability issues.
Another build that might be viable is an Eldar Take on the White Scars Scouting list i.e. MAX scouting Venoms w/ Fusion Gun Troopers supported by CAD Lynx shooting. This would probably be easiest for most Dark Eldar players since all you would need to buy are 2 squads of eldar jetbikes and 1-3 Eldar Lynxs.