THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Greetings from the void

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Haunter!
Slave
Haunter!

Greetings from the void Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the void   Greetings from the void I_icon_minitimeTue May 24 2011, 12:09

Greetings my glorious kindred. I am the wraith that haunts the stars, the ghost of the endless void.

I have only started gaming with Dark Eldar with the release of the new codex, but have had an interest in them since I started the hobby with the release of 5th ed. When my friends and I decided we would all make the jump into the 40k waters they were quick to choose what they usually played. One went with Eldar, the other with Space Marines (he was always our paladin in D&D). I was first attracted to the Dark Eldar because I generally played the evil character in our other games, but was repulsed by the models and the fact that everyone kept telling me that a beginner shouldn't go near their codex. I ended up going with orks.

After familiarizing myself with the game and seeing how not to get a flimsy vehicle obliterated, I decided I would undertake an ambitious project. A Dark Eldar army with only converted Dark Elf models, none of the actual 40k range. This was right when I heard a whisper that the army was slated to come out "eventually." I ended up waiting and preoccupying my time with the lesser races of the galaxy.

Now we stand with a new range of plastics to raid with and the galaxy looks ripe for the taking.
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the void   Greetings from the void I_icon_minitimeTue May 24 2011, 16:52

Great to have you here, remember to post some pictures of your army when you have time.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
https://www.thedarkcity.net
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the void   Greetings from the void I_icon_minitimeTue May 24 2011, 23:33

Welcome to Commorragh....

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Twisted Evil

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the void   Greetings from the void I_icon_minitimeThu May 26 2011, 05:02

Welcome to the community!

Nice to another evil character player.
Back to top Go down
Todo13
Kabalite Warrior
Todo13

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the void   Greetings from the void I_icon_minitimeThu May 26 2011, 21:20

Ooh our first ghost Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the void   Greetings from the void I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the void
Page 1 of 1