THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

background information of the different covens anyone know any

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Judgex83
Hellion
Judgex83

background information of the different covens anyone know any Empty
PostSubject: background information of the different covens anyone know any   background information of the different covens anyone know any I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26 2011, 20:31

As my title says does anyone have any information on the different covens? I know that they released a WD giving us info on the different kabals was there such an issue for the covens?

Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: background information of the different covens anyone know any   background information of the different covens anyone know any I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26 2011, 21:35

No, I don't recall a detailed WD entry for covens. The sum of our collective knowledge about them and their respective origins is in Xelkieth's thread, "Haemonculi Covens of Commorragh"

http://thedarkcity.forummotion.com/t94-haemonculi-covens-of-commorragh
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: background information of the different covens anyone know any   background information of the different covens anyone know any I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26 2011, 22:24

Those threads are one of the better things on this site imho.
They are also probably about all there is for Covens, GW hasn't said much of anything about them. I think the one we know the most about is the Twelve and their flesh tower and training of Bile. The only other good one I can think of is when Urien tricked the Tau into handing over Etherals.

Back to top Go down
Judgex83
Hellion
Judgex83

PostSubject: Re: background information of the different covens anyone know any   background information of the different covens anyone know any I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27 2011, 00:43

yeah you are right thor. Ive asked on other sites and they told me that its left up to are imagination for the most part. Its a shame because the covens could have some really interesting fluff if they put in the time to fluff them out. The only faction they bothered to spend time on was the black heart kabal. Bla blah im a slave risen to power through treachery and I ride around in an overcosted ravager but its ok because I have vanity plates that say Dias Of Destruction. YAWN

Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: background information of the different covens anyone know any   background information of the different covens anyone know any I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27 2011, 14:45

I actually think they left Covens open on purpose. The idea of the mad scientist under your floorboards (literally) is dark and creepy. Look what they did to Vect, most background ends the mystery and hurts the overall feel you were going for the character (atleast when it comes to badguys, as they lose some of the mystery)

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: background information of the different covens anyone know any   background information of the different covens anyone know any I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27 2011, 14:56

True, true.
Who know what lurk in the darkness of... [thunder] The Dark City?

background information of the different covens anyone know any Tattoosigtlbackground information of the different covens anyone know any Tattoosigsebackground information of the different covens anyone know any Tattoosigow
"Most vile thing you can read. Ever." - Our Forum Rules
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: background information of the different covens anyone know any   background information of the different covens anyone know any I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

background information of the different covens anyone know any
Page 1 of 1