THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

1750 List in need of refinment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flakmonkey
Sybarite
flakmonkey

1750 List in need of refinment Empty
PostSubject: 1750 List in need of refinment   1750 List in need of refinment I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15 2015, 07:26

Afternoon Dark Kin,
Making a list for a game against CSM, decided to try out some different stuff, like extra blasterborn, Dark Artisan and tryin to deepstrike several units.
The CSM list will probably include a Imperial Knight and some of Chaos Mech units.

So I'm really looking to trim points and improve the units I have, but I'm not sure where to make cuts and where to make additions.
I'd like to give the Archon a blaster, upgrade the Windriders to Scatterbikes, give the autarch some gear. I'd also like to include a Crimson Hunter somehow for anti-'drake duties.
Any advice on how to modify the basic list would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

HQ
Archon - WWP
ELITES
Trueborn - 5 Trueborn with 4 blasters in a Raider with Enhanced Aethersails and a Disintergrator
Trueborn - 5 Trueborn with 4 blasters in a dual SC venom
TROOPS
Kabalite Warriors - 5 warriors in a dual SC venom
HEAVY SUPPORT
Ravager - 3 Disintergrators
Ravager - 3 Dark Lances

FORMATION
Dark Artisan
Haemonculus - WWP
Talos - Ichor Injector and Splinter Cannon
Cronos - Spirit Probe

ALLIES
HQ
Autarch - stock standard
TROOPS
Dire Avengers - 5 Dire Avengers
Windriders - 3 Windriders
LOW
Wraithknight - Ghost glaive and shield with a scatter laser
Back to top Go down
SERAFF
Sybarite
SERAFF

PostSubject: Re: 1750 List in need of refinment   1750 List in need of refinment I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15 2015, 14:36

Do you have fire dragons instead of one unit of blasterborns? I would recommend you to take Crimson Hunter instead of lance ravager and something else (like ichor injector). The plane is MUCH more useful, than this boat of lame. You may also drop a scatter laser from WK. Take that gun better on a bike and you will have 5 points for a HWG on the Archon.

Sybarite
flakmonkey

PostSubject: Re: 1750 List in need of refinment   1750 List in need of refinment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16 2015, 06:47

So made so alterations.
Gave the Archon some gear, shadowfueld so he can tank hits, dropped 1 squad of trueborn and equiped the other for anti infantry instead of blasters. Dropped ichor injectors, gave the autarch some gear, especially the fusiin gun and picked up a squad of Dragons. Tha5 squad coupled with the archon and autarch should annihilate vehicles. Swapped to 2 min squads of WRJBs, picked up a Hunter to replace ravager and dropped laser off WK. Feels alot leaner, but hopefully still functional.
Any other suggestions?
Cheers

HQ
Archon - WWP, Blaster, Shadowfield
ELITES
Trueborn - 5 Trueborn with 4 Shredders in a dual SC venom
TROOPS
FAST ATTACK
Raider - Disintergrator
HEAVY SUPPORT
Ravager - 3 Disintergrators

FORMATION
Dark Artisan
Haemonculus - WWP
Talos - Splinter Cannon
Cronos - Spirit Probe

ALLIES
HQ
Autarch - Banshee Mask, Fusion Gun, Scorpion Chainsword
ELITE
Fire Dragons - 5 Fire Dragons
TROOPS
FAST ATTACK
Crimson Hunter - Pulse Laser and 2 Bright Lances
LOW
Wraithknight - Ghost glaive and shield

"Whereas the duty of the Imperial Commander is either to seize or defend territory, the Dark Eldar make war only to steal. If, as a by-product of this, the are able to indulge their vile passion for murder, torture and other decadent acts, then they will joyfully do so, but this is not their primary goal"
Back to top Go down
SERAFF
Sybarite
SERAFF

PostSubject: Re: 1750 List in need of refinment   1750 List in need of refinment I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16 2015, 09:25

that's pretty cool. I have a very good experience with SF Archon in one boat with Autarch and dragons. The shadow field absorbed a lot of Overwatch attacks from a Knight as well as his melee D-strenght strikes. Unfortunately then he rolled 6 on stom attack... So.
One thing I would say about Crimson Hunter. Onece I spared points and didn't make him Exarch. That was the worst decision ever.
I think you should just play a couple of games and decide for yourself, what is more important -shadowfield or Exarch.

PostSubject: Re: 1750 List in need of refinment   1750 List in need of refinment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1750 List in need of refinment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: