THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kaballite/Haemonculus 1750 list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Filie
Hellion
Filie

Kaballite/Haemonculus 1750 list Empty
PostSubject: Kaballite/Haemonculus 1750 list   Kaballite/Haemonculus 1750 list I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10 2015, 18:48

After initially working on a 1500 list, whilst making my grotesques i'd realized I've gotten enough bits for a Talos and a Chronos who i'd like to use in a game or two so I was fiddling around and perhaps stretching the list a bit thin with the upgrades? Regardless I ended up with as 1750 list looking somewhat like:

1750 Version

HQ

>succubus
-Archite glaive, Webway portal,

>5 warriors
>Venom, splinter cannon

>5 warriors
>Venom, splinter cannon

>Razorwing jetfighter Darklances

>5 scourges
>4 haywire blaster

>6 reaver jetbikes
>2 cluster caltrops

>Ravager 3x dark lances

>Ravager 3x dark lances

Grotesquerie detachment

>Haemonculus
-sydrics sump, scissorhand

>3 Grotesques
>Raider
160pts

>3 Grotesques
>Raider
160pts

Dark Artisan formation

> Haemonculus (warlord)
-Scissorhand, The nightmare doll

>Talos
-Twinlinked haywire blaster

Cronos pain engine
Spirit probe

Total - 1746

This list is a bit tight on points and i'm uncertain how to rejig it properly.

But does it look at least somewhat effective?

Back to top Go down
SCP Yeeman
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kaballite/Haemonculus 1750 list   Kaballite/Haemonculus 1750 list I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11 2015, 01:52

Where does the Succubus go? What will she be WWPing? Remember she cant join the Dark Artisan formation. I would give the Haemonculus in the Dark Artisan the WWP. I would also give the Talos a Heat Lance because you are pinpoint DSing.

Everything else looks pretty good. I believe you are light on troops, but you might do ok. I personally am not a fan of Haywire Scourge, but if you like them continue to run them. I honestly just feel they are near useless without vehicles to hunt on the field.
Back to top Go down
Filie
Hellion
Filie

PostSubject: Re: Kaballite/Haemonculus 1750 list   Kaballite/Haemonculus 1750 list I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11 2015, 08:31

I was thinking she could join the Grotesques unless i'm entierly mistaken? (I should probably have mentioned that!) I've got to admit that deepstriking the Dark Artisan sounds a lot more efficient though, though I didn't even realize I could do that, embarassingly enough!

I agree that it is a bit troop light, but I had already bought two talos kits for Grotesques so it felt a bit wasted not to put them to use on the tabletop at least for a little bit. I'll definitely give the Talos twin linked heat lances for that deepstriking, that sounds quite evil.

I'm a bit uncertain on the haywire blasters on the  scourges as well, but I wanna try them a bit more until i switch them up for something else.'

If I change things around i'd wind up with something like:

1750 Version

HQ

>succubus (Goes with a grotesque unit)
-Archite glaive, Parasite's kiss

>5 warriors
>Venom, splinter cannon

>5 warriors
>Venom, splinter cannon

>Razorwing jetfighter Darklances

>5 scourges
>4 haywire blaster

>6 reaver jetbikes
>2 cluster caltrops

>Ravager 3x dark lances

>Ravager 3x dark lances

Grotesquerie detachment

>Haemonculus (Goes with a grotesque unit)
-sydrics sump, scissorhand

>3 Grotesques
>Raider
160pts

>3 Grotesques
>Raider
160pts

Dark Artisan formation

> Haemonculus (warlord)
-Scissorhand, The nightmare doll, Webway portal

>Talos
-Twinlinked heat lance

Cronos pain engine
Spirit probe

Total - 1746
Back to top Go down
SCP Yeeman
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kaballite/Haemonculus 1750 list   Kaballite/Haemonculus 1750 list I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11 2015, 15:55

List looks good and as you play more youll start tweaking. Another personal preference, but instead of the Parasite's Kiss, I would throw a Haywire Grenade on the Succubus. This will allow you to atleast marginally hurt Walkers or Knights or Landraiders if you happen to get locked up with them, not recommended to let that happen though!

Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Filie
Hellion
Filie

PostSubject: Re: Kaballite/Haemonculus 1750 list   Kaballite/Haemonculus 1750 list I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11 2015, 17:25

Thanks a lot! Yeah This list will definitely get tweaked along the way, but it finally feels like i'm at least having something resembling an army
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaballite/Haemonculus 1750 list   Kaballite/Haemonculus 1750 list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaballite/Haemonculus 1750 list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: