THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 point lists

Go down 
+3
CurstAlchemist
f4n745y
Dhak
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dhak
Slave
Dhak

1500 point lists Empty
PostSubject: 1500 point lists   1500 point lists I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27 2015, 19:46

Hello! As I said in my introductory post I'm going to put here my initial ideas for army lists and would appreciate and advice you can give.

Realspace Raiders Detachement :
HQ :
Archon ; Agoniser, Soultrap, Shadowfield, Armour of Misery

Elites :
Incubi x 3
Klaivex
Venom ; 2 Splinter cannons (with the Archon)

Kabalite Trueborn x 5 ; 4 Blasters, 1 Dark lance
Venom ; 2 Splinter cannons, Grisly trophies .

Troops :
Kabalite Warriors x 10 ; 1 Splinter cannon
Raider ; Dark lance, Night shields, Splinter Racks

Fast :
Razorwing Jetfighter ; 2 Dark lance, Nightshields, 4 x Monoscythe missiles, Flyer ace

Heavy:
Ravager x 3 ; 3 Dark lance, Night shields

Total : 1495 points

I like the look of the list, I feel like I have enough Dark lances to send most armour into the warp, a nice core Kabalite part to the army allowing to race around with a large amount of poison shots before dropping them off into covered positions and put that cannon to use. The venoms provide mobile poison fire in abundance also allowing my elite units to be very mobile so I can get them where they are needed and air support.

I'm unsure about taking it as a CAD or Realspace raiders, I don't feel like i would be comfortable camping my warriors in one spot for too long seeing how fragile they are in assault so Obsec doesn't seem as important.
Maybe I should keep one ravager with disintegrator cannons for some AP 2 troop shooting?
The Incubi seem like a beautiful unit as a body guard, small numbers, high attacks and rampage on the Klaivex? yes please (they're like Blackguard and Executioners had a baby). AP 2 seems like a nice warning, due to the small size, I could hide this unit as the enemy desperately tries to kill the nasty killy spikey men of death.

Anything you would change? Anything just plain wrong? Or maybe something just is not points efficient (I'm looking at you Archon). Any help is appreciated!

Slave
f4n745y

1500 point lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 point lists   1500 point lists I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27 2015, 23:10

I like it, but I would make some little changes.

-Armour of Misery
-Nightshields(in jetfighter)
-Grisly trophies
-Dark lance (in trueborn)
-Soultrap
+Venom
+haywire grenades (archon)

Armour of Misery doesn't "combo" with anything in your list, nightshield in jetfighter is not so good, Dark lance in trueborns is too expensive (20 points lol, anyways I would use some haywire scourges instead. You can buy an empty venom), grisly trophies in a 2 HP vehicle... hm, and soultrap is ok but I prefer haywire grenades.

Chao!
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

1500 point lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 point lists   1500 point lists I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27 2015, 23:50

@f4n745y wrote:
...Dark lance in trueborns is too expensive (20 points lol, anyways I would use some haywire scourges instead. You can buy an empty venom)...

Not to mention if they stay on the Venom the Trueborn with the Dark Lance is snap firing if the venom moves.
Back to top Go down
Dhak
Slave
Dhak

1500 point lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 point lists   1500 point lists I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28 2015, 09:07

Thanks for the ideas guys, I see what you mean about the armour of misery and Dark lance.

Wych
Hellstrom

1500 point lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 point lists   1500 point lists I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28 2015, 10:18

Deleted
Back to top Go down
JayDee327
Hellion
JayDee327

1500 point lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 point lists   1500 point lists I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29 2015, 23:20

I'd take a succubus if you have incubi as body guards. 4 attacks and that +3 save. For a kill squad like you mentioned it works great for me.
Back to top Go down
iknowinewb
Hellion
iknowinewb

1500 point lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 point lists   1500 point lists I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30 2015, 10:33

If you really want the dark lance on the venom toss a blaster out and take another dark lance for a 2 dark lance shot 2 splinter cannon vehicle with a 5++ and 4+ cover if jinking. Drop the trophies, if you units need an LD reroll they might as well be hauled back to the haemonoculus labs. Toss the remaining 3 blasters out along with the armour (you dont really need that -2Ld on your army and if your archon fails that 2++ he's toast) and you get another empty venom.
I think you still have some points left for a haywire grenade after all of that.
Back to top Go down
Dhak
Slave
Dhak

1500 point lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 point lists   1500 point lists I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01 2015, 20:26

Wow didn't expect so many responses cheers guys!
I had thought about a Succubus but I felt like the Archon added more options, and the lance does seem redundant on the Blasterborn. Scourges seem like a much better option. The night shields on the razorwing do seem a little useless, if you jink it might as well be dead anyway because it won't achieve it's goal.

I've come up with another list, similar but with some of the suggested changes.

Realspace Raiders Detachement :
HQ :
Archon ; Agoniser, Soultrap, Shadowfield, Haywire grenades

Elites :
Incubi x 3
Klaivex
Venom ; 2 Splinter cannons (with the Archon)

Kabalite Trueborn x 5 ; 4 Blasters
Venom ; 2 Splinter cannons

Troops :

Now this is where i'm unsure about weaponry :

Fast :

Scourges x 5 (Most likely haywire, haven't quite made my mind up)

Razorwing Jetfighter ; 2 Dark lance, 4 x Monoscythe missiles
OR
Razorwing Jetfighter ; 2 Disintegrator cannons, Splinter cannon, 4 x Monoscythe missiles

Heavy:
Ravager x 3 ; 3 Dark lance, Night shields
OR
Ravager x 2 ;3 Dark lance, Night shields
Ravager ; 3 Disintergrator cannons, Night Shields

I'd like to keep as many lances as possible, but disintergrator cannons look like they have their uses.
This would obviously make the razorwing anti infantry, I'm curious to hear how it performs in that role, or is it just better to have it drop its payload then go hunting for Air and Tanks?

Thanks again for the help! Very Happy

Sybarite
mrmagoo

1500 point lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 point lists   1500 point lists I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01 2015, 21:31

My Opinion.   Keep the razorwing with 2 Dark lances.   That way it can be used for Anti-Air support.

Ravagers I like the 2nd option.  2 with 3 Lances and 1 Dissies.   That is what I run and its great.   Nothing like wiping out a 5 man tac squad with 1 round of shooting, happens regularly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1500 point lists Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 point lists   1500 point lists I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 point lists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-