THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so...

Go down 
+10
Aroshamash
Anggul
abjectus
Local_Ork
Thor665
Archon Mephitic
Cailos
HarveyScourgeman
Baron Tordeck
Mirarii
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aroshamash
Sybarite
Aroshamash

Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so...   Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27 2011, 11:18

Yeah, it's confusing. Reaver's aren't Wyches any longer, but they still fight and hold performances in the arena's (admittedly, different arena's than the Wyches). I just like to think of them as a splinter-faction. Some Reavers might have ties to a particular Cult, but for most it's a rivalry, both seeking to put on the better show, to have the most extravagant kills.

Kabalite Warrior
Archeonlotet

PostSubject: Re: Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so...   Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10 2011, 04:15

The codex states that combat drugs drastically shorten the life of the user. That probably explains why most of the special characters avoid using them. It probably takes a long time to advance through the ranks of the Dark Eldar and the use of combat drugs limits the time one has.

It makes one wonder if Vect had a hand in their creation and distribution to limit the amount of opponents that would live long enough to become a real threat to his dominance while at the same time provide him with an effective fighting force. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
plasterpk
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so...   Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14 2011, 02:31

If the Archon's can have Combat Drugs for 10 points, can i just add 10 points on too Lady Malys and Vect, seen as the codex does class them as an Archon??
Back to top Go down
JDragonM32
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so...   Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14 2011, 02:52

im not the best person to be giving advice on rules,but i believe unless it says they specifically can take upgrades then no (otherwise id give Lelith a venom blade-2+ poison and ignores armour? yes please-she needs *something* to counter her strength of 3).i also believe that no named HQs in any codex can take upgrades of any kind (take the named Space Marine HQs like Vulkan He'Stan for example)

army started on 28/10/2011

W/D/L
2/3/4
Back to top Go down
http://www.jdmmusic.yolasite.com
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so...   Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14 2011, 03:43

Rules say that "unique characters" can't take any wargear (and by that I mean any*, excluding SC) unless their entry allow that (like in case of Belial, Death Wing Master, his entry allow him to pick few weapon combos [2x LC and TH/SS are most common]).
I think that one was actually FAQed...

Spoiler:

plasterpk
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so...   Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15 2011, 01:18

Damn because that would definatly be a plus (: and yes please on the 2+ poisoned weapons on Lelith, i hate that you have to roll 5s to wound on most things :/
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so...   Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15 2011, 02:34

If Lelith hit like Duke Slisicus did I would be a happy camper.

Back to top Go down
plasterpk
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so...   Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15 2011, 02:42

Oh yeah that would be so much better, but i will admit you do get the points worth from Lelith (:
Back to top Go down
Forruner_mercy
Slave
Forruner_mercy

PostSubject: Re: Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so...   Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11 2011, 22:18

Thor, I think you are getting a bit confused with the "Cults" and "Wyches".
Reavers are associated with the Wych Cults. So technically, they are not Wyches, but still part of that group.

Also, I think that if it were true that Reavers are not associated with Wych Cults, it might mess up your Trueborn story a bit xD
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so...   Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12 2011, 01:26

Reavers used to be Wyches, and I see nothing that retcons it - that's my story and I'm sticking to it Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so...   Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lelith doesn't use combat drugs so...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: