THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Messing About (2000 pts)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barking Agatha
Wych
Barking Agatha

Messing About (2000 pts) Empty
PostSubject: Messing About (2000 pts)   Messing About (2000 pts) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08 2015, 19:24

I'd really appreciate any thoughts on this list. I'm thinking of giving it a try, but I hate the thought of spending another couple of weeks lovingly painting up new models with infinite care, hour upon hour, only to find that the whole idea is rubbish and they get wiped out before they get to do anything by someone who just put together their models and sprayed house paint on them with their eyes closed. I'm sick of it, do you hear! Sick!

<ahem> anyway...

Realspace Raiders Detachment (1036 points):

- Warlord: Barking Agatha (Succubus), Archite Glaive, Haywire Grenades, Armour of Misery
- Agatha's Venom, splinter cannon
- 5 Wyches on Venom, splinter cannon
- 5 Wyches on Raider, dissy
- 5 Warriors on Raider, dissy
- 5 Warriors on Raider, dissy
- 5 Kabalite Trueborn, 4 blasters, Venom with splinter cannon
- 5 Scourges, 4 Haywire Blasters
- 3 Reavers, Heat Lance, Cluster Caltrops
- 3 Reavers, Heat Lance, Cluster Caltrops

Covenite Detachment (670 points):

- Morbith (Haemonculus), Scissorhand, Stinger pistol, Simon-Says (Sindriq's Sump)
- Terrise (Haemonculus), Webway Portal
- 4 Grotesques, 4 Soupifier Guns
- 5 Wracks, Ozzy-factor, Venom with splinter cannon
- Talos, twin-linked haywire blaster, ichor injector

Allied Harlequins (295 points):

- Foulshoo's Blade Formation:
- 2 Skyweavers with Haywire Cannons
- 2 Skyweavers with Haywire Cannons
- 1 Voidweaver

What do you think?

Beating A Different Drummer
Unorthodoxy

PostSubject: Re: Messing About (2000 pts)   Messing About (2000 pts) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09 2015, 00:16

How do you have all those soupifiers in one Grotesque unit. Also: add agonizer to Grotesques. because: yes.

Singular Talos isnt worth taking. Re-spend those points if you can. On more bikes for each unit. make em units of 6. make em hit, and hard.

http://www.40kunorthodoxy.blogspot.com/
Barking Agatha
Wych
Barking Agatha

PostSubject: Re: Messing About (2000 pts)   Messing About (2000 pts) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09 2015, 03:00

@Unorthodoxy wrote:
How do you have all those soupifiers in one Grotesque unit.

Any grotesques may upgrade their close combat weapons to soup guns now. Smile

Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Messing About (2000 pts)   Messing About (2000 pts) I_icon_minitimeSat May 09 2015, 07:15

I'd put the true blurb in a Raider and put a night shield on it. Just for a better survivability. I'm not a huge fan of Wracks but I don't know... Perhaps it's better to get an additional Cronos and take a dark artisan formation instead. And five witches in a Venom without anything else. I'm not sure if that's a good idea. Against imperial guard Infantry units it could be nice but against other factions. I doubt it. Perhaps by buying Haywire Grenades for the squad leader and upgrading the Raider to have a Lance could ruin someone's day but I must admit I'm not really familiar with the usage of witches in the new codex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messing About (2000 pts)   Messing About (2000 pts) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messing About (2000 pts)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: