THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kitting out an Archon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ndphoto
Hellion
ndphoto

Kitting out an Archon Empty
PostSubject: Kitting out an Archon   Kitting out an Archon I_icon_minitimeSun May 03 2015, 16:04

Hi all,

Apologies if this is asked frequently or if it's a stupid question, I usually play Fantasy and I'm just writing my first DE army list. I'm a little confused by the choices available to my Archon, can anyone confirm the rules surrounding the choices of Melee Weapons, Arcane wargear and/or Artefacts of Cruelty. As far as I can see there are no points attributed to these items (except the Huskblade) and it doesn't seem right but can I choose several items of Arcane wargear? I'd pick both the Shadow field AND the Webway portal if I could but surely this can't be right can it? I'd then go on and give him a Husk blade and The parasites kiss too. Is this just wishful thinking? Any advice greatfully received!
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Kitting out an Archon   Kitting out an Archon I_icon_minitimeSun May 03 2015, 16:12

The points for most items are shown on the relevant wargear lists in the codex (pg69), rather than on the Archon's own datasheet. Some of these are limited in that, for example, you can only pick one item from the Artefacts of Cruelty list and you need to trade in a melee weapon in order to choose certain items.

ndphoto
Hellion
ndphoto

PostSubject: Re: Kitting out an Archon   Kitting out an Archon I_icon_minitimeSun May 03 2015, 16:18

Thank you, I'm stupid! I'd read that page and "conveniently" forgotten it. I'm on the case now, much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Kitting out an Archon   Kitting out an Archon I_icon_minitimeSun May 03 2015, 19:05

Pretty sure Huskblade, WWP, parasite's kiss, and shadow field are all compatible though.
Back to top Go down
ndphoto
Hellion
ndphoto

PostSubject: Re: Kitting out an Archon   Kitting out an Archon I_icon_minitimeSun May 03 2015, 19:14

brilliant, thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitting out an Archon   Kitting out an Archon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitting out an Archon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions