HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Grotesque converions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mth
Hellion
Mth

Grotesque converions Empty
PostSubject: Grotesque converions   Grotesque converions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 17:43

Hello everyone, I'm trying to make 8 homemade groteques so I can run the grotesquerie. And I was wondering does anyone know how I can make some from bits from gw? Please help
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: Grotesque converions   Grotesque converions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 19:34

@Mth wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm trying to make 8 homemade groteques so I can run the grotesquerie. And I was wondering does anyone know how I can make some from bits from gw? Please help

Most people just put spare Talos masks, weapons and additional bits on other models. Crypthorrors, Rat Ogres, Stormfiends and Legion Warspears from Hordes are the most popular base models from what I know. I used Chaos Spawns for mine though.
Back to top Go down
Panic_Puppet
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Grotesque converions   Grotesque converions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 22:01

I made mine purely from the Crypt Horrors box and spare parts from the Talos kit, with occasional (and I do mean occasional) use of green stuff.

https://www.thedarkcity.net/t8525-coven-conversions

PostSubject: Re: Grotesque converions   Grotesque converions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grotesque converions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

LOW COMMORRAGH - THE WORKSHOPS

:: Painting & Modelling Discussion
-
Jump to: