THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

Another cheeky 1500 point list

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yup790
Slave
yup790

Another cheeky 1500 point list Empty
PostSubject: Another cheeky 1500 point list   Another cheeky 1500 point list I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08 2015, 07:32

+++ dark eldar - 1 (1501pts) +++

++ Dark Eldar: Codex (2014) (Combined Arms Detachment) (1501pts) ++

+ HQ (190pts) +

Drazhar, Master of Blades (190pts) [Demiklaives, Executioner's Armour]
····Eternal Warrior, Fearless, Fleet, Independent Character, Master of Blades, Murderous Assault, Night Vision, Power from Pain, Rampage

+ Elites (430pts) +

Incubi (145pts) [Incubus Warsuit]
····Fleet, Night Vision, Power from Pain
····3x Incubi [3x Klaive]
····Klaivex [Klaive]
········Rampage
····Venom [Flickerfield, Splinter Cannon, Twin Linked Splinter Rifles]
········Deep Strike, Night Vision

Incubi (285pts) [Incubus Warsuit]
····9x Incubi [9x Klaive]
····Klaivex [Klaive]
········Rampage
····Raider [Dark Lance, Nightshield]

+ Troops (330pts) +

Kabalite Warriors (165pts) [Kabalite Armour]
····10x Kabalite Warrior [10x Close Combat Weapon, 10x Splinter Rifle]
····Raider [Disintegrator cannon, Nightshield, Splinter Racks]

Kabalite Warriors (165pts) [Kabalite Armour]
····10x Kabalite Warrior [10x Close Combat Weapon, 10x Splinter Rifle]
····Raider [Disintegrator cannon, Nightshield, Splinter Racks]

+ Fast Attack (421pts) +

Razorwing Jetfighter (165pts) [2 Dark Lances, 4x Monoscythe Missile, Nightshield, Splinter Cannon]
····Night Vision, Supersonic

Reavers (136pts) [Cluster caltrops, Grav-Talon, Wychsuit]
····Combat Drugs, Hit & Run, Night Vision, Power from Pain, Skilled Rider
····4x Reaver [4x Bladevanes, 4x Close combat weapon, 4x Splinter pistol]
········4x Reaver jetbike [4x Splinter Rifle]
····Reaver with special weapon (up to 1 for 3 models) [Bladevanes, Close combat weapon]
········Reaver jetbike [Blaster]
····Reaver with special weapon (up to 1 for 3 models) [Bladevanes, Close combat weapon]
········Reaver jetbike [Blaster]

Scourges (120pts) [Ghostplate armour, Plasma Grenades]
····Scourge [Close combat weapon, Shardcarbine]
····Scourge with Special / Heavy weapon [Close combat weapon, Haywire blaster]
····Scourge with Special / Heavy weapon [Close combat weapon, Heat lance]
····Scourge with Special / Heavy weapon [Close combat weapon, Haywire blaster]
····Scourge with Special / Heavy weapon [Close combat weapon, Heat lance]

+ Heavy Support (130pts) +

Ravager (130pts) [Dark Lance, Disintegrator cannon, Disintegrator cannon, Nightshield]
····Deep Strike, Night Vision

It is meant to just be a general list, mainly against marines/chaos marines of some kind as most people seem to play them.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Omega1907
Hellion
Omega1907

PostSubject: Re: Another cheeky 1500 point list   Another cheeky 1500 point list I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08 2015, 10:24

I wouldn't mix special weapons in the scourge squad. They have different ranges and with only two of either, you're far from reliable ...

Reavers: caltrops are far superior to blasters, always take them first and special weapons only when you have points left.

Razorwing is to expensive imo, drop the nightshield, it's not that important on it, give it instead a gunboat or the ravager.

Gunboats, nothing wrong witth fielding them Smile

Incubi, while not the best, I personally like them too, just take care to not assault into/through terrain, as marines (what you're aiming for with this list) WILL kill at least a few if they strike first.

Never played drazhar so far, but he's on my list for trying out one day.

Hope I helped a bit Wink

yup790
Slave
yup790

PostSubject: Re: Another cheeky 1500 point list   Another cheeky 1500 point list I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08 2015, 11:49

Regarding caltrops, what is hammer of wrath?
Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

PostSubject: Re: Another cheeky 1500 point list   Another cheeky 1500 point list I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 09:51

Please read THIS and edit you post accordingly. ///Vasara

ETC 2015 Captain, Eldar/DE (10th)
Painting blog
Back to top Go down
Omega1907
Hellion
Omega1907

PostSubject: Re: Another cheeky 1500 point list   Another cheeky 1500 point list I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 11:02

@yup790 wrote:
Regarding caltrops, what is hammer of wrath?  

Don't have the BRB at with me (at work), so can't say you the page number, but it's in the Special rules. Basically you get additional Auto hits at I10. With caltrops you get W6 S6 rending ones for each model with the upgrade.

Khordajj
Hellion
Khordajj

PostSubject: Re: Another cheeky 1500 point list   Another cheeky 1500 point list I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10 2015, 19:27

I think the main issue is that you have very little anti-tank, and very little target saturation.

To reiterate what's been said above: Do not mix scourge special weapons, and do not take Blasters on your Reavers. Scourge special weapons all share a different role; either take all Haywire Blasters or all Heat Lances. I prefer Haywire Blasters, but take only one kind nonetheless.

Taking ranged weapons on Reavers is sort of a trap because, although they're fast and can get in range easily, they have virtually no save without Jinking. Reavers are only moderately safe when they're Jinking or when they're in combat. Focus on taking Caltrops and charging melee units; then use their Hit & Run to get out of combat during your opponent's turn. Grav-Talon is also garbage for reasons.

Taking gunboats is okay, but you don't have Splinter Cannons on them. If you're having trouble finding points for the rest of your army, consider taking msu venoms instead.

You absolutely need more anti-tank. At the moment, you have 2 Haywire Blasters, 2 Heat Lances, and 2 Lances from the Razorwing. That's not even enough for 750 points.

Lastly, you have very few units on the board for 1500 points. Your opponent's target priority is too easy. And what I mean by that is, if there's anything in your list actually threatening to your opponent, there's not enough repetition to keep him disabling that portion of your list. For instance, if your incubi are dangerous to his list, all he has to do is blow up one raider -- not very hard. If anti-tank is dangerous to his list, all he has to do is blow up your five-man Scourge unit -- very easy. Find a way to reduce your list's current cost, lower your units' sizes, then find a way to squeeze them into more transports. Most of the points in your list are tied up in your incubi units and Drazhar. If you really want to play with these units, then take MSU troop choices and then nothing but anti-tank. If it's okay to cut the incubi/drazhar from your list, you'll find it much easier to balance out the rest of your army.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another cheeky 1500 point list   Another cheeky 1500 point list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another cheeky 1500 point list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: