THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

1750 Point Eldar Grand Alliance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

1750 Point Eldar Grand Alliance Empty
PostSubject: 1750 Point Eldar Grand Alliance   1750 Point Eldar Grand Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05 2015, 15:08

Primary Detachment - Dark Artisan Formation (335)
Command Benefit: Freakish Spectacle - All enemy units within 12”of 1 or more models from this detachment suffer -1 Ld
Special Rules: Talos and Cronos gain +1WS and I. If Haemonculus is Warlord, gain trait 1 automatically

Haemonculus (Warlord)
Scissorhand
Warlord Trait: Talos & Cronos reroll FNP rolls of 1 within 12”of Warlord

Talos
Ichor Injector

Cronos
Spirit Probe

Harlequin Formation – Cast of Players (308)
Command Benefit: Heralds of the Laughing God – Any models with the Eldar or Dark Eldar Faction (friend or foe) within 6”of one or more models from this formation have the Crusader special Rule
Special Rules: Crusader

Shadowseer
Psyker ML 2, Haywire Grenades, Mask of Secrets

Troupe
1 additional Player, Harlequin’s Embrace, 2 x Harlequin’s Kiss, Harlequin’s Caress, Haywire Grenades

Death Jester
Haywire Grenades

Combined Arms Detachment - Dark Eldar (505)

HQ
Archon
Webway Portal

Succubus
Archite Glaive, Haywire Grenades, Armour of Misery

Troops
Kabalite Warriors
5 Kabalite Warriors, Venom, Splinter Cannon

Kabalite Warriors
5 Kabalite Warriors, Venom, Splinter Cannon

Fast Attack
Raider
Night Shields, Torment Grenade Launcher

Allied Detachment – Eldar (600)

HQ
Farseer
Spirit Stone of Anath’lan

Troops
Dire Avengers
5 Dire Avengers, Wave Serpent, Scatter Laser, Shuriken Cannon, Ghostwalk Matrix and Holo-field

Elites
Fire Dragons
5 Fire Dragons, Wave Serpent, Scatter Laser, Shuriken Cannon, Ghostwalk Matrix and Holo-field

This is mainly an experiment to see if I can get all the Eldar books (barring Iyanden) into one list. It's vaguely useable in that it covers most bases. Venoms and Kabalites provide AI, Fire Dragons provide AT, Serpents provide AA and the Dark Artisan will hopefully absorb enough firepower to let the Harlequins get into combat. Plus there's all the Leadership Shenanigans empowered by the Armour of Misery, Mask of Secrets and Freakish Spectacle debuffs.

No idea if this is workable but I might try it out for a laugh.

Omega1907
Hellion
Omega1907

PostSubject: Re: 1750 Point Eldar Grand Alliance   1750 Point Eldar Grand Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05 2015, 15:24

Looks like a fun list Smile

Personally I'd change the eldar detachment, but just because I'm a huge fan of wraithconstructs. Spiritseer with wraithguard deepstriking is maybe a bit cheesy, but also a mostly reliable way to deal with long range tanks ... if you consider the -LD things in the rest of the army and with proper placement, the seer can also cast a shriek bomb. If you want the serpent too, you can just deploy it normally.

colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

PostSubject: Re: 1750 Point Eldar Grand Alliance   1750 Point Eldar Grand Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05 2015, 18:45

I like it. You found a nice way to add harlequins into an army list

PostSubject: Re: 1750 Point Eldar Grand Alliance   1750 Point Eldar Grand Alliance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1750 Point Eldar Grand Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: