THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesNull CityRegisterLog in

1,000 pts Scapel Squad list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gameandwatch2
Slave
gameandwatch2

1,000 pts Scapel Squad list Empty
PostSubject: 1,000 pts Scapel Squad list   1,000 pts Scapel Squad list I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03 2015, 15:40

Hey yall, this is my second post here, and I'm really just wondering if there's any glaring flaws or gaps in this list I've put together. I think it's got a good mix of stuff and an interesting playstyle, and most importantly it focuses on the models I find the coolest (wracks and scourges!), so here goes.

Dark Eldar CAD: 710 pts

HQ:
Haemonculus, Webway portal, Hexrifle
=115 pts

notes: This guy is here to WWP the scourges and get them FNP by the time they come out of reserves. Once they come in and do a round of shooting and assaulting, it's likely I'll break the Haem off the unit so they can fleet around, which is why I went with the hexrifle, so he can do something when he's alone, cuz 36" range is neat!  Wink

Fast Attack:
5x Scourges, 4x Heat Lances, Solarite character w/ Agoniser and Blast Pistol
=160 pts

notes: the goal is to be deadly to pretty much anything in the game with this squad, be it vehicle armor or high toughness or 2+ armor. With fnp 6+ at a minimum by the time they come on the board and 4+ armor, they are... sorta like a deathstar? as far as DE standards lol! basically just WWP in and try to instakill the most important part of the opponents army.

Troops:
10x Warriors, Raider w/ Lance, Splinter racks
10x Warriors, Raider w/ Lance, Splinter racks
=310 pts

Heavy Support
Ravager, 3x Dark Lances
=125 pts

Scapel Squad Formation: 290 pts

5x Wracks, Ossefactor, Venom, Acothyst character w/ Stinger Pistol
=145 pts

5x Wracks, Ossefactor, Venom, Acothyst character w/ Stinger Pistol
=145 pts

notes: the combination of Ossefactor for AP 2, and 2+ poison on the stinger pistol gives me a good chance of 'First Blood' on any number of units, especially with the huge number of shots the 4 splinter cannons put out. Also, because of the Scapel Squad's unique reserves rules, I can reserve everything else in my army if I choose to do so, so if I know the opponent is gonna focus a particular unit or that I need to keep a particular unit alive till a later turn, I can do that.

So that's it, all comments welcome, thanks for reading!

with jake the beast,
and fin the trueborn,
the pain will never end
it’s torture timee~
Back to top Go down

1,000 pts Scapel Squad list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-